PDA

View Full Version : Nbrs dropping to one star status

gigglygoo
12-30-11, 11:27 PM
Has anyone noticed that a good portion of their nbrs have dropped their statuses down to one star? I tour my nbrs n have a 3/4 star, but they dont tour back like they used to. Wonder if people are leaving the game cuz no one wants to wait days or pay an arm n a leg for every game function. ???

pinkster73
12-30-11, 11:41 PM
It would appear that way

333sandy
12-30-11, 11:44 PM
One thing I found is that you can't tell if someone has left, normally you see spoiled food or dead crops, but here, all looks normal.
I quit the zoo, sold all the animals and deleted all nbrs, so therefore cleaned it up first.

iusedtobedigusr
12-30-11, 11:49 PM
Star ratings can go down pretty quickly and sad to say some of the breeding times are ludicrous. So many just might be starting something that takes forever and not bothering with game much at all after set to breed. Or like you said just saying to Hades with it and leaving the game.

TimeForACuppaTea
12-30-11, 11:58 PM
Yup, I've noticed too. I've added a lot of nbrs and many haven't leveled up either. So I know many people have left the games. Both Pet and Zoo have the same problems. So I do think people are quitting.

There are a lot of problems with these games. I honestly thing they released them to the public half baked.

Add me if you like. I accept all invites on both zoo and pet. I'll accept all item requests I get, and gift regularly. But I may not tour/pet all that often. Just takes too much time to tour/pet everyone.

Miquilis
01-01-12, 05:33 AM
What does touring give me? If an attraction is toured and then I collect I couldn't tell if I was getting more coins or more exp. or anything?

bobbyrae
01-01-12, 05:57 AM
It's the holidays. People have their real lives to live so they'll come on, play a little, but may not have time to tip as much. I know that's what happened with me.

cupcakes4cece
01-01-12, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I'm usually a 3-4 star neighbor on all the games, but now I've dropped to 2 stars on some and can't really find the time or work up the energy to go and fix it.

But I have noticed a lot of one and even zero star neighbors on Zoo and Pet Shop lately, compared to the other games. So there could be something going on besides just the holidays.

brighnasa
01-02-12, 05:02 AM
Miquilis-toured exhibits give you more experience. The first time you tap on them for money, you'll see the gold coin and the animal paw, instead of just the gold coin. When you tap again for nurture, you get the usual amount of experience. So you're getting extra experience.

gigglygoo
01-06-12, 11:30 PM
What does touring give me? If an attraction is toured and then I collect I couldn't tell if I was getting more coins or more exp. or anything?

I'd have to agree, touring doesn't do much for players, unlike watering or tipping. I mainly wanted to post this observation so that TL would get a sense that, hey, there are serious issues with this game (gem traps, bad business policies, impossible cost of animals, etc) that people are leaving it.