PDA

View Full Version : Just expanded and customers are coming out of the dressing rooms w/ broken hearts??

AwakeAndDreaming
12-30-11, 09:39 PM
Why?

I switched everything around to make each rack & table more accessible, then let customers in, they lots started having broken hearts, so I switched it all back and they are still sad!

I expanded to a 10x13, I have a bunch of mirrors &6 dressing rooms.

I also added another door and took that away too, worried that that could be causing it.

I'm on my phone and not sure how to add pictures but my id is AwakeAndDreaming if it'd help for you to look at my store. I had practically no broken hearts before I expanded. :(

I don't know what else to try, help, pls and thank you!

AwakeAndDreaming
12-30-11, 09:59 PM
I haven't figured out how to edit but I wanted to add that it seems over half the customers are leaving upset. I just blocked the door even though I know I shouldn't til I hopefully hear from someone.

Maybe it's b/c I moved my register & door?

expressW
12-30-11, 10:03 PM
I found that having a register near each door solved my problem. Take a look at my boutique for reference if you want.

AwakeAndDreaming
12-30-11, 10:11 PM
Thank you for replying, did you have the same problem where your customers were coming out of dressing rooms upset?

I took away the 2nd door & my register is by the door now. :/ I used all my coins to expand now I have to build up again before I can buy another register & I've read that thed extra doors/registers are only for decoration.

AwakeAndDreaming
12-30-11, 10:22 PM
I just moved my door and register back to their original spots & customers are happy again, I don't understand though.

barleycoon
12-31-11, 12:22 AM
I just moved my door and register back to their original spots & customers are happy again, I don't understand though.

As we expand and earn more coins, I've found it helps to add more changing rooms, mirrors and tills and to try and keep a clear path for the customers to gain access. I'll add you, and give you any help you need.

expressW
12-31-11, 01:40 AM

I don't think it has to be in the original positions, the register just had to be near the door.

I don't understand either and its annoying but oh well, another TL fail.

expressW
12-31-11, 01:42 AM
By the way, I did have that same problem and it pissed me off, it took me a week to find the solution.

t_to_the_max
12-31-11, 03:44 AM
Had that too last time I expanded.
Bought (many) dressing rooms and mirrors because I thought the new expansion needed it.
Still, my customers werent happy. I then moved some tables and everything was OK (although i hadnt changed a lot)
I think customers just need time to find their way around your 'new' shop.

AwakeAndDreaming
12-31-11, 06:44 AM
As we expand and earn more coins, I've found it helps to add more changing rooms, mirrors and tills and to try and keep a clear path for the customers to gain access. I'll add you, and give you any help you need.

I'm not sure if you found my store but to make everyone happy was change the register and door from one side of the store to the original spot. They were equal distance from each other when I put them in the new spot, lol. Once I did that & they were happy again, I even put my new door back and they are still happy :)

It took me a long time to move everything around and leave spaces between every rack/table so it was aggravating to put it all back in rows again time wise.

Thanks so much again and please let me know if you added me already :)