PDA

View Full Version : Help me with the chef

smallparadise
10-24-10, 04:39 PM
I don't know what did I do but my chef is gone. Is anybody know how to get the chef back?????

deadpix
10-24-10, 06:56 PM
I don't know what did I do but my chef is gone. Is anybody know how to get the chef back?????

There is no chef character in the game. The character you see standing behind the host table is called the Host. If he/she has disappeared, it is because your host table has been placed too close to a wall or another piece of furniture. You need to leave some space behind so that the character can stand.

Unregistered
10-24-10, 07:52 PM
more like a robot then a chef,, make then prepared dinner. and why this robots eat so fast, too any twins and there is always a guy with a red face,, why...

HANA-BI
10-24-10, 10:56 PM
I've got the Grim Reaper as my host... So... There's no problem, I guess LOOOOOL!

Unregistered
10-25-10, 05:44 AM
more like a robot then a chef,, make then prepared dinner. and why this robots eat so fast, too any twins and there is always a guy with a red face,, why...

Actually there is a very valid discussion point here. If the patrons ate their food slower perhaps we woild see more than 25 customers in the CAFE on average at 50 hapiness.