PDA

View Full Version : Constant connection problems

kahlan531
12-30-11, 05:46 PM
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the connection. Sometimes the internet "connection" is "lost" several times in a minute. I am constantly having to redo tasks I just did. Or, I'll leave for a while and when I return the tasks were never completed. Just recently I "reached" level 46 three times in a row because of the server connection constantly resetting. It is not a problem with my personal home wi-fi internet connection, which is strong and stable. Anyone else have this problem?

Rachael98
12-30-11, 05:47 PM
What device are you using?

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Saturday, 31st December 2011-Happy NewYear's Eve!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

kahlan531
12-30-11, 05:49 PM
I'm on an iPhone4.

kahlan531
12-30-11, 06:04 PM
Also, I'm using the Christmas version, 1.4.2, and the regular version has been deleted from my device.

queenrocks77
12-30-11, 07:25 PM
I have to manually force stop mine lately when tipping neighbors. Sometimes 3 or four times. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game which helped with some lag issues but didn't help when it came to loading neighbors restaurants. Android ver. 1.3.2

trenae
12-30-11, 07:36 PM
I have to manually force stop mine lately when tipping neighbors. Sometimes 3 or four times. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game which helped with some lag issues but didn't help when it came to loading neighbors restaurants. Android ver. 1.3.2

Are you running close to your max for the storage for your phone?

@ kahlan531 Have you tried connecting via 3g/4g or another wifi connection to see if you have the same issue? If you haven't already uninstalled and re-installed, you might want to try that and see if it helps. If you continue to have issues connecting to the game, you may want to email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).

kahlan531
12-30-11, 07:44 PM
Thank you trenae,

When I leave the house, the phone automatically connects to 3g, and yes the same issues happen. I most recently uninstalled and reinstalled when I changed to the Christmas versions, but I will try it again. I've actually had this issue since I started playing about a month and a half ago. My phone is new, and not close to storage capacity, but I don't usually have a problem loading neighbor's restaurants. By the way, this also happens to me on Bakery Story and Farm Story with the same frequency. (all the time!!)

Thanks!

Rachael98
12-30-11, 07:45 PM
Thank you trenae,

When I leave the house, the phone automatically connects to 3g, and yes the same issues happen. I most recently uninstalled and reinstalled when I changed to the Christmas versions, but I will try it again. I've actually had this issue since I started playing about a month and a half ago. My phone is new, and not close to storage capacity, but I don't usually have a problem loading neighbor's restaurants. By the way, this also happens to me on Bakery Story and Farm Story with the same frequency. (all the time!!)

Thanks!

How much memory do you actually have left (Settings->General->About)?

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Saturday, 31st December 2011-Happy NewYear's Eve!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

trenae
12-30-11, 07:55 PM
Thank you trenae,

Thanks!

Sure thing! Sorry for the confusion, the storage mention was meant for queenrocks77. Sorry about that.

Bummer to hear that it's an issue with multiple connection types. Give the uninstall and re-install another go. But if you continue to have connection issues, make sure to email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). Let them know your Storm8 ID, the game(s) and the version(s) you're having an issue with, that you are having the issue connecting both via wifi and 3g, and if this is happening when you do certain things in game, or if it just does not open the game at all.