PDA

View Full Version : All names checked off (requesting)

TimeForACuppaTea
12-30-11, 04:36 PM
Please put the games (all of them) back to the way they used to be. With none of the names auto checked. PLEASE!

There are too many items to deal with in these games now. With all the stuff you need to build things, and food items it doesn't make sense to have to uncheck everyone's names just to do what you want to do. And it often doesn't work right anyway.

I'll go through and uncheck all the names I don't want to send a request to, I'll even scroll back up to make sure I have un-checked everyone I don't want. And then the message will pop up and I know it went out to everyone anyway. It doesn't recognize that I unmarked all those names. So now I can't request anything else the rest of the day. It stinks. Please put it back.

The only game that I play that this auto check system works ok with is Fashion story. Since you haven't (yet, hopefully never) implemented the "build stuff" feature in that game there aren't nearly as many items to gift/request. So the auto checked feature works okay simce I'm probably going to send everyone shoes anyway. But it totally does not work in requesting items at all. More of a hindrance than a help. I get the reasoning behind it, but it's not helping.

farmer1600
12-30-11, 04:43 PM
Agree. The pre-checked lists is an incredible pita...pain; especially at restaurant and bakery where TL added a large amount of new appliances all requiring diff. parts.

Don't at all understand the logic behind that - Makes no sense at all.

andreiamarques30
12-31-11, 02:25 AM
Yes, I tottaly agree. Maybe you could add a "select all" and "deselect all" option...