PDA

View Full Version : New goals!

edward1390
12-30-11, 04:35 PM
I just saw there are new New Year's Goals, anyone else get them or is it just me? So happy!! :D

mimisarah
12-30-11, 04:39 PM
OMG yes new goals

briguynv
12-30-11, 05:51 PM
Yeah SUCKY new goals... ONE more that REQUIRES us to spend 15 gems to complete it... or 5 gems to skip it! RUDE TL, VERY RUDE!

briguynv
12-30-11, 06:09 PM
WOW I'm amazed... I take it back, TL finally did the RIGHT thing! They CHANGED the tables from gems to coins! AMAZING! NOW I can complete that quest! Thank you for finally doing the PROPER & honorable thing!

NellyPepper
12-30-11, 08:32 PM
I'm sorry but I'm so over these goals :(

mushroom79
12-30-11, 09:23 PM
WOW I'm amazed... I take it back, TL finally did the RIGHT thing! They CHANGED the tables from gems to coins! AMAZING! NOW I can complete that quest! Thank you for finally doing the PROPER & honorable thing!

Yes, but I really really really hope no one have already bought it for gems.....I feel bad for the people who did. TL should return the 15 gems to them and deduct 10000K from them, they can since they know what we spent our gems on! Only then would it be completely proper and honourable.

gamergl
12-30-11, 09:48 PM
Yes, but I really really really hope no one have already bought it for gems.....I feel bad for the people who did. TL should return the 15 gems to them and deduct 10000K from them, they can since they know what we spent our gems on! Only then would it be completely proper and honourable.

Now make the snowman waiter available by coins....

astriger
12-30-11, 10:46 PM
Yeah SUCKY new goals... ONE more that REQUIRES us to spend 15 gems to complete it... or 5 gems to skip it! RUDE TL, VERY RUDE!

You know what the worst part was? I spent 5 gems to skip it minutes, literally, MINUTES BEFORE THEY SWITCHED IT TO COINS. Bloody flippin. I'm so sorry but I am finding it incredibly difficult not to curse right now.

cookie173
12-30-11, 10:48 PM
I purchased the tables with my gems, I hope they credit me back, its not right what they did, Im really upset right now ughhh

starstar2
12-30-11, 11:35 PM
Hmm since u all willing to do it with gems, so why complain?
If TL change coin items to gems, should it mean gems to be deducted for those who use coins?

Airport tax fluctuates at all times, just like sale items.
Once you bought it, just take it at the point of selling conditions.

starstar2
12-30-11, 11:38 PM
Btw, TL does respond fair to us by changing it to coins.
This is really great.

For those who use gems, accept it as this is a legal sale and buy situation.

I will also do hope that TL can change the penguin waiter to skip at 2 gems rather than 10 gems.

astriger
12-31-11, 01:12 AM
My only feedback for this is that TL should decide at the very beginning, before they launch new items, on whether they should charge coins or gems. Otherwise it's going to cost a lot of dismay among those who have sacrificed their gems (note that we don't do it willingly, we did it because we want to complete goals.) I'm kinda obsessive compulsive about needing to complete everything and it irks me to no end to see a goal being incomplete.

starstar2
12-31-11, 02:52 AM
My only feedback for this is that TL should decide at the very beginning, before they launch new items, on whether they should charge coins or gems. Otherwise it's going to cost a lot of dismay among those who have sacrificed their gems (note that we don't do it willingly, we did it because we want to complete goals.) I'm kinda obsessive compulsive about needing to complete everything and it irks me to no end to see a goal being incomplete.

What if TL convert it back to gems, so will u be happy?
Coz converting it back, they will stand the most gain.

TL had done us a lot of goodwill by converting it to coins instead but yet so many complains.
Btw, what u done is willingly to purchase with gems, straightforward in the eyes of legal law, no need to debate.

How to move on is to ask TL to provide further goodwill to change the penguin waiter to skip 2 gems instead of 10.
This is proactive action on to gain the maximum benefit for us consumers.
Rather than sulking over the price change of goods. (Selfish act as u only think of urself)
Coz in the world, those who can afford, afford; and those that can't will wait for the right opportunity.
If u can afford, den just go ahead and dont complain at here instead to raise the prices.