PDA

View Full Version : Chillby returns!!! New years goals

felicitybliss
12-30-11, 04:34 PM
I've bee finished with th Xmas goals in RS for a few days. These new goals popped up today. Yeah!! I was suffering from goal withdrawal. :)

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/barbiefrancie/526c1182.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/barbiefrancie/ebcd68fa.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/barbiefrancie/14bf5426.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/barbiefrancie/de6010f4.jpg

mimisarah
12-30-11, 04:41 PM
Yes....good thing I did not expand I may need my coins LOL

felicitybliss
12-30-11, 04:57 PM
Hmmm....the clock table cost 3 gems each and 5 are needed. The skip is 5 gems....I'm not sure that I like the clock tables...at least, the gem requirement is in the front so I know to expect it...

pastrychef17
12-30-11, 05:50 PM
Thanks for pointing out about the clock tables costing gems, I missed that. This is yet another goal I won't be completing or spending gems to skip. I'll live without it. At least in Bakery, so far the purchase requirement is only for coins. I'm not spending gems for any of the decoration prizes I see so far.

felicitybliss
12-30-11, 06:28 PM
Good news!!! TL changed the clock table in RS to coins. TL did the same in BS.

Rachael98
12-30-11, 06:32 PM

Wonder why they did that:p?

Hmm...the snowman is discouraging weight loss...terrible, terrible...
Ah well, I'm glad there are new goals (and fantastically, they're removing content from until the 30th...pushed to me on the 31st...think it'll work:p?).

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Saturday, 31st December 2011-Happy NewYear's Eve!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

3squares
12-30-11, 06:34 PM
not interested in any of these goals. I've already mastered cupcakes; I don't want the clock tables OR a holiday jukebox; and I couldn't care less about the New Years pedestal thingie. One of the goals also requires u to spend gems, which I won't do.

just give us new recipes please, TL.

felicitybliss
12-30-11, 06:38 PM
One of the goals also requires u to spend gems, which I won't do.
TL eliminated the gem requirement on the first set of goals.

yankees095
12-30-11, 07:12 PM
TL eliminated the gem requirement on the first set of goals.

They did regarding the clock tables but the jukebox costs 12 gems to skip it. That is also among the first set of goals.
I actually love the goals but won't do the gem required ones.

deltared
12-30-11, 07:30 PM
They did regarding the clock tables but the jukebox costs 12 gems to skip it. That is also among the first set of goals.

The only way I see that one would need to skip it is if they didn't have (don't want to wait to raise) the 50,000 coins to get the jukebox.

felicitybliss
12-30-11, 07:32 PM

But, the jukebox cost 50,000 coins to buy it. I wouldn't use gems to skip something that I can buy with coins.... I already had one and it gave me credit so I didn't have to buy a 2nd one.

yankees095
12-30-11, 07:41 PM
But, the jukebox cost 50,000 coins to buy it. I wouldn't use gems to skip something that I can buy with coins.... I already had one and it gave me credit so I didn't have to buy a 2nd one.

My apologies, I just assumed it was gems like most of the bigger decorations...thanks for setting me straight.

sweetstuff525
12-30-11, 07:45 PM
After the cupcakes the next is buy a chocolate fountain which is expensive 2,500,00 I am poor toolbad

casadolce
12-30-11, 07:50 PM

Thanks for letting us know! I was all #%*^@ earlier lol.... Would not have looked into it again.

bigbux3
12-30-11, 08:09 PM
Feel free to add me, who ever wants to help. My neighbors arent helping me at all.

Price_Hill_Chili
12-30-11, 08:12 PM
Shame on you TL the next goal for the balloons requires you to do 40 pumpkin pies 1 day and GET 1 CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!!!! Really

starstar2
12-30-11, 08:27 PM
Shame on you TL the next goal for the balloons requires you to do 40 pumpkin pies 1 day and GET 1 CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!!!! Really

It is still better to do it gem-less.
Coins are just too easy to earn but gems are almost impossible to earn.
Thus do not complain much else TL switch to gem stuff and we will be mission impossible.

casadolce
12-30-11, 09:03 PM

Although I have 17 million coins so don't mind paying for the chocolate fountain which I don't have room to place, I don't understand why the balloons thingy is so expensive, even indirectly. A similar balloon thingy can be had for coins in BS and I have a few.

ultrafrog
12-30-11, 09:12 PM
rofl. The mission has you buying a chocolate fountain? Good luck to lower level players collecting 2.5 million for it. Plus not everyone likes it either.

mushroom79
12-30-11, 09:15 PM
Hmmm....the clock table cost 3 gems each and 5 are needed. The skip is 5 gems....I'm not sure that I like the clock tables...at least, the gem requirement is in the front so I know to expect it...

No, i just bought 5, its 20,000 each...just have lots lots coints on standby!

mushroom79
12-30-11, 09:17 PM
Thanks for letting us know! I was all #%*^@ earlier lol.... Would not have looked into it again.

what?! what if some people already bought the table with gems?! I am sure there will.

felicitybliss
12-31-11, 08:29 AM
Part 2 Balloon goal
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/barbiefrancie/427cdf43.jpg

moratorro
12-31-11, 11:11 AM
Pay attention to the word 'HAVE 1 chocolate fountain': if you got it in the past (like me) it's already done. You don't have to buy another one...
It's better than in Christmas goals...

But the question is only one:
when will these goals end?!?!?

mushroom79
12-31-11, 11:13 AM
gee, the 2012 thingie will look out of place after this year :(

duckieduckduck
12-31-11, 11:46 AM
will I able to earn 2,500,000 before 13 Jan????

felicitybliss
12-31-11, 12:50 PM
But the question is only one:
when will these goals end?!?!?

I hope never. I love the goals. It adds some strategy and gives me something to do. Since goals are not mandatory, players can decide not to participate without negative consequences to the regular game. I think it is a win-win.

kooky panda
12-31-11, 01:40 PM
I have not heard anything on the when the second round of goals will be taken out. I will try to find out.

yankees095
12-31-11, 02:29 PM
I hope never. I love the goals. It adds some strategy and gives me something to do. Since goals are not mandatory, players can decide not to participate without negative consequences to the regular game. I think it is a win-win.
^^^This! I found myself extremely addicted to the game during the Christmas goals. I ended up not doing one on each of FS and RS. I looked to see what the payoff was for the goal completion. I didn't buy the penguin waiter as I didn't feel it was worth it. But as Felicity points out, that was my call. Up to that point my fun quotient tripled. I hope it's year round if you ask me. I wonder why only RS in this 2nd holiday goals go-round.

hentie2
12-31-11, 05:21 PM
Nooooooo ��I just went to tap on ask for 5 cherrys and my finger skidded and I just lost 25 gems ��which I was saving to buy something please please this is the 3rd time this has happened to me I'm soooooo mad grrrr!!!�� And you want to buy that monstrosity of a chocolate thing�� I don't think so agggggggh ��������������

moratorro
01-01-12, 03:44 AM
I have not heard anything on the when the second round of goals will be taken out. I will try to find out.
That would be great! Thanks!
I hope these new goals will last a bit longer than Christmas ones...

xcellent
01-01-12, 05:53 AM
Part 2 Balloon goal
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/barbiefrancie/427cdf43.jpg

I hope it will count the one in my inventory... Otherwise i will be bankrupt! Lol!

felicitybliss
01-01-12, 09:05 AM
Here is part 2 of main course for the disco ball on a stick decoration.
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/barbiefrancie/f241d504.jpg

xcellent
01-01-12, 10:48 AM
Do we have to make a new sushi counter or it recognized the made one?

xcellent
01-01-12, 10:49 AM
I mean "completed one"

felicitybliss
01-01-12, 11:00 AM
Do we have to make a new sushi counter or it recognized the made one?

It recognized my completed sushi bar. I did not purchase a new one....

Pride2010
01-01-12, 11:09 AM
How did u mastered the cupcakes❔❔

yvonnes
01-01-12, 11:11 AM
I hate that it's always 20 food of this and 40 food of that. I only have 18 applicances. They want us to buy two more for gems.

mushroom79
01-01-12, 07:21 PM
they should give us the entire Jan to master the new year goals.

carollwee
01-02-12, 12:41 AM
ya.. They should not remove so fast.. Some of the goal not enough time to finish.. And it's unfair to those who receive the goal late

sweetsucess
01-02-12, 12:56 AM
I really do not like the chocolate fountain, and I only have 500,000 coins. Since I bought a ton of the holiday decorations.
I like the challenge of the goals, but I do wish there was a way to decline without skipping a step to complete for gems. I hate the the new goal flashing for weeks. Plus I think that I might really want the next one in queue.

duckieduckduck
01-02-12, 01:26 AM
I am waiting someone to post the 3rd part of disco ball
since i give up the balloon part
hope it is not something contains gems....

kittycountess
01-02-12, 01:39 AM
I got the New Year challenges only a couple of days before the New Year. Considering how much you have to cook and the limited number of appliances you could have there's no way anyone could finish them before the New Year if they got them when I did (40 pies, each pie takes 1 day.) And the chocolate fountain is humongous. My problem isn't that I don't have coins to buy it, I have plenty, but my restaurant is so full I don't have a place to put it and you can't buy something without placing it first. I'm not going to ruin my carefully constructed design just to fit in that monstrosity and to win a prize that's already outdated.

moratorro
01-02-12, 04:39 AM
Sorry for the bad quality of picture...
I got third step for the 'disco ball' (without wasting gems...):

Countdown
Serve 10 sashimi
Have 10 clock tables
Obtain 3 gifts

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1431/thirdk.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/thirdk.jpg/)

Enjoy!

moratorro
01-02-12, 04:45 AM
Err.... That was Serve 40 Sahimi...

duckieduckduck
01-02-12, 09:43 AM
Err.... That was Serve 40 Sahimi...

Thanks!!
At least this one I think I can finish,
now I'm cooking my first 10 lobster...

bigbux3
01-02-12, 12:39 PM
Sorry for the bad quality of picture...
I got third step for the 'disco ball' (without wasting gems...):

Countdown
Serve 10 sashimi
Have 10 clock tables
Obtain 3 gifts

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1431/thirdk.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/thirdk.jpg/)

Enjoy!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! I want this... 2012 Ball (?)

SweetKumita
01-03-12, 01:01 AM
I just reached both of the New Year goals and this is a pic of what I got:
Three(3) New Year Balls and six(6) New Year Balloons
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz202/KumiKumita/21faa4ca.jpg

misukume
01-03-12, 01:48 AM
I think the disco ball looks good for nightclub story.

mushroom79
01-03-12, 02:01 AM
I hope it will count the one in my inventory... Otherwise i will be bankrupt! Lol!

what comes after the pumpkins?

333sandy
01-03-12, 02:43 AM
Yes, can you tell us what comes after pumpkin pies? Thanks

ariesblu
01-03-12, 04:12 AM
I do not understand why this could not be offered to everyone.

mushroom79
01-03-12, 05:15 AM
after pumpkin: 3rd goal for balloon
serve 30 berry pies
have 2 snowmen chair
obtain 2 bunch of flowers
(no gems)

333sandy
01-03-12, 05:30 AM
Thanks so much miss mushroom

starstar2
01-03-12, 05:49 AM
Yes. I got the 3 holiday balls. Very nice with 2012 on it.
No gems spend on this and is a great 2012 gift.
TL is generous on this.

Most probably will get the balloons tomorrow or the day after.

carollwee
01-03-12, 10:04 AM
I just reached both of the New Year goals and this is a pic of what I got:
Three(3) New Year Balls and six(6) New Year Balloons
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz202/KumiKumita/21faa4ca.jpg

After finish this 2 quest still got anymore coming up??

boing13
01-03-12, 04:34 PM
In RS, I am really upset that I never received the goal that earned the holiday fireplace and the cuckoo clock!! Now the goals are for the New Year?!?!? That's not right! I didn't even receive the goals until after most people did. How can I make sure I don't miss out on some fabulous things?

nmishii
01-03-12, 04:43 PM
In RS, I am really upset that I never received the goal that earned the holiday fireplace and the cuckoo clock!! Now the goals are for the New Year?!?!? That's not right! I didn't even receive the goals until after most people did. How can I make sure I don't miss out on some fabulous things?

Some people didn't receive either the Christmas or New Years goals. Yes, its not fair that not everyone receives the goals on games when many of the other players have goals. Its because "Fair" and "Right" aren't in TeamLava's vocabulary.

pinkster73
01-03-12, 04:52 PM

I didn't receive any goals for anything. I KNOW I missed out on some fabulous things.

gdoldcat
01-03-12, 10:59 PM
After finish this 2 quest still got anymore coming up??

I also want to know the answer...what will come after the goal of awarding the Disco Ball??

pastrychef17
01-03-12, 11:36 PM
I also want to know the answer...what will come after the goal of awarding the Disco Ball??

I don't think there's anything once you get the disco ball. Not unless they do another goal with a different prize. I completed the goals in bakery and there were no more goals or prizes after the teddy bears and balloons.

Thanks for posting larger pics of the balloons and disco ball. Now that I see them better, I may want these after all, even if it means buying the fugly fountain :).

gdoldcat
01-03-12, 11:46 PM
I don't think there's anything once you get the disco ball. Not unless they do another goal with a different prize. I completed the goals in bakery and there were no more goals or prizes after the teddy bears and balloons.

Thanks for posting larger pics of the balloons and disco ball. Now that I see them better, I may want these after all, even if it means buying the fugly fountain :).

Thank for answering me, Pastrychef17 
I bought the chocolate fountain although it is really ugly....I think that money can be earn again but the reward is not..so, I spend all my money on purchase that ugly things and decided to sell it out later.

I like those goals although it make me nearly bankruptcy 

Hope new goal will come after later.

SweetKumita
01-04-12, 02:39 AM
No more quests and/or goals after the Disco Ball.
Well, unless other people have received new quests. For me Disco Ball was the last.
I really enjoyed playing to reach the goals ^.^
Hope it will be more in the future.

TimeForACuppaTea
01-04-12, 02:46 AM
Disco ball is the last? Thank God! I'm ready for the goals to go away for good. They cost way more to do then they pay out so they are all a losing game. I want to be able to focus my time on what I want to do again, not what they want me to do. But of course it's impossible to just ignore them cause they flash at you annoyingly every few minutes. ._.

RoseMiti
01-04-12, 02:52 AM
I like doing quests. The problem, in my opinion, is that we had to rush because they will be removed soon. If they weren't holidays-themed we could do them at a slower pace and continue to play the way we like/want.

duckieduckduck
01-04-12, 10:32 AM
I also think the chocolate fountain is quite ugly!!
But the balloon seems quite pretty in the picture post by SweetKumita

chobi49
01-07-12, 08:52 PM
I'm sooooooo stupid!!!!

Since I had only 1 pumpkin pie to go to next step on the baloon goal and it will be done cooking in 1 hour, I bought the ugly chocolate fountain to get ready. then I checked the goal status, chocolate fountain task was checked off. Satisfied, I sold the ugly thing with only $250,000, 1/10 of what I paid for.

Then what?!?!?!?!
my status says I need to buy $2,500,000 CF again!!!! why?!?!

OK, it says HAVE 1 CF, not BUY... I should have put the ugly thing in storage, not sell.

june_621
01-08-12, 12:17 AM
I'm sooooooo stupid!!!!

Since I had only 1 pumpkin pie to go to next step on the baloon goal and it will be done cooking in 1 hour, I bought the ugly chocolate fountain to get ready. then I checked the goal status, chocolate fountain task was checked off. Satisfied, I sold the ugly thing with only $250,000, 1/10 of what I paid for.

Then what?!?!?!?!
my status says I need to buy $2,500,000 CF again!!!! why?!?!

OK, it says HAVE 1 CF, not BUY... I should have put the ugly thing in storage, not sell.

awwww this is really sad... :( though for me there is no way i can make an extra 2 mil in 5 days...

bobbyrae
01-10-12, 09:44 AM
Anybody have a picture of the coocoo clock?

ultrafrog
01-10-12, 11:31 AM
Anybody have a picture of the coocoo clock?

Credit goes to: felicitybliss
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21853-Christmas-goals-revealed&p=197716&viewfull=1#post197716
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/barbiefrancie/d9b8a4b1.jpg

bobbyrae
01-10-12, 11:35 AM
Thanks for that :)

quentinsmommy
01-10-12, 12:06 PM
I like doing quests. The problem, in my opinion, is that we had to rush because they will be removed soon. If they weren't holidays-themed we could do them at a slower pace and continue to play the way we like/want.

Same here. That fact made them kind of stressful for me. The only two quests that I didn't do in RS were the one that made us use 24 gems (or 10 to skip) to buy a snowman waiter and the chocolate fountain one (both Chillby ones if I recall-he's quite greedy, it seems). I also think that the chocolate fountain is ugly and too big (the one in Bakery is much nicer and takes less space) and I really need to expand my restaurant.

chocohk
01-11-12, 08:12 PM
too much food to cook and all for ONE FULL DAY!

I think bakery story have shorter time recipes to reach goals which made it more enjoyable

But glad they extend to 20th :)

still not build my drink machine yet :(

moroschiele
01-13-12, 04:39 AM
Please stop to do goals that need gems (like purchase penguin) or need purchasing ONLY gems-items.