PDA

View Full Version : Selling floor tiles?!

S8Id: Jwayne93
10-24-10, 02:56 PM
My restaurant's flooring won't come up unless I buy another one and replace it with that one. Even when I do that I can't sell the previous flooring I had. There should also be an easier way of applying flooring than clicking each floor tile one by one by one. Maybe a drag and release so we can set flooring all at once. Also, maybe a storage box so we can see what all we have in the storage. I would just appreciate it if you guys could fix it so I can sell my floor tiles. Make them clickable.*

Unregistered
10-24-10, 03:32 PM
I am stuck

Sehana
10-24-10, 05:44 PM
I agree. I think the menu, inventory, buy & sell could be improved for better use-ability...

My restaurant's flooring won't come up unless I buy another one and replace it with that one. Even when I do that I can't sell the previous flooring I had. There should also be an easier way of applying flooring than clicking each floor tile one by one by one. Maybe a drag and release so we can set flooring all at once. Also, maybe a storage box so we can see what all we have in the storage. I would just appreciate it if you guys could fix it so I can sell my floor tiles. Make them clickable.*

Unregistered
12-13-10, 04:37 PM
I somehow managed to sell one floor tile, but for the life of me I can't figure out how I did it. It's really annoying that I can't sell the ones that I'm not going to use anymore.

Evagainan
12-15-10, 09:48 PM
I agree! We need a way to sell floor tiles! This is a must.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 11:36 PM
We need to sell old wallpaper and tiles!!!!!

Unregistered
12-21-10, 08:30 AM
Have you guys actually thought about the resell value? Honestly, it's not a lot. It's like 10%. So for a tile that cost you 100 coins, you'll only get 10 coins back... seriously, you'd create a fuss over getting 10 coins back? Really?

Personally I think the resell value is a rip-off, and just store items I no longer want *at the current time* rather than sell it for a measly 10% of what it cost me. I wouldn't even bother selling tiles and wallpapers.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 05:41 AM
Have you found a way to sell floor tiles yet? I will never use that wood looking one again and could really use some extra coins!

Unregistered
01-13-11, 10:49 PM
how the heck do you even buy tile or wallpaper???

Unregistered
01-14-11, 12:20 AM
to buy tile or wall covering you just drag it onto the floor or wall and click to buy.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 07:29 PM
Yah but the orange r like a gem and I have over 80 unused tiles and wallpaper

parthghetiya
02-25-11, 04:40 AM
8*12 tiles is very

Unregistered
02-25-11, 09:57 AM
This is a great suggestion! It is very annoying when you are adding tiles to have to go back and pick it again. Also, it would be nice to sell these items. Thanks.

Xuihcoatl
11-28-14, 05:32 PM
Have you guys actually thought about the resell value? Honestly, it's not a lot. It's like 10%. So for a tile that cost you 100 coins, you'll only get 10 coins back... seriously, you'd create a fuss over getting 10 coins back? Really?

Personally I think the resell value is a rip-off, and just store items I no longer want *at the current time* rather than sell it for a measly 10% of what it cost me. I wouldn't even bother selling tiles and wallpapers.

No one really cares about the resell value, it's the fact that you've forever got 10-20 unused or comletely unwanted tiles/wallpapers that you know you will NEVER use again....like some of the ugly/over priced ones you only buy to complete a quest for instance. It's just the point of being able to get rid of them in general that people want.

This has been an annoyance for years...they really need to update other things as well..like sortable gifts and not closing the window after every selection so you have to scroll through all of the random parts to the last page every single time you use a food gift...parts shouldn't even show in the use gift window honestly, since you do not have to manually apply them to anything...

A separate storage page would solve a lot of problems and eliminate a lot of clutter.

caram3lmami26
11-29-14, 06:54 AM
I can understand why You feel that way but think about if you have 78 tiles just sitting there and you know you're not going to use them. If they are only a 100 coins originally with the ten% given back that's 780 coins that can still be used. Plus there are a multitude of tiles and wallpaperyou don't want so add up all the coins and that's a significant amount back that you can use to get something you want, better yet need.

Ten percent is definitely a rip off especially when you buy something for a multitude of gems. You should at just get some gems back NOT COINS. that's not value for value!!