PDA

View Full Version : concerns

tracye68
12-30-11, 11:04 AM
It would be nice if we could actually purchase special items like the perfume counter and intimates display with gems. It's frustrating wasting hard earned money on surpise boxes and receiving nothing but non-stop duplicates....I tell you, I'm going to scream if I receive another angel wing...I already have about 9. Also, due to the expansion limits, there's no place to put everything. What are we going to do with a bunch of useless duplicates? I admit that I used to spend hundreds of dollars to buy these suprise boxes...I'm so glad that I don't do that anymore...it's not even worth it and eventually, discourages you from playing. Receiving unwanted items and or/duplicates is annoying and expensive of course....those gems are not cheap. Hopefully, we will have the opportunity to actually purchase hard to get items during a limited time sale..that would be great.

Also, on dec 26th (gem sale) I made a 24 gem purchase so that I could take another chance at obtaining either the perfum or intimates display from the secret bag but, I never received my gems. My card was charged $3.99 anyway and I've been going back n forth with TL support about it (either return my money or credit my 24 gems)....there seems to be too many stalling tactics on their end and I'm frustrated and really don't want to deal with it anymore...I'm so glad that I didn't buy bulk gems otherwise I would have been really upset. For now, I really don't feel like playing FS...even though it was a small amount, my money has been still wasted

barleycoon
12-30-11, 11:31 AM
I'm sorry your having issues and its causing you distress, when did you last hear from support? support are on a limited service this week. I really hope your updated on the situation as soon as is possible.

tracye68
12-30-11, 12:02 PM
Hi. I heard from them yesterday...but, we're going in circles. I just need a simple request to be handled...it was gem purchase and I never received the gems. Something about processing can take a few days for gems to be added after purchasing. I've never had that issue before. After I made the purchase, I got an email confirmation regarding my purchase and a message on directly on the FS game saying that my gems were added to my account. But, I don't have them. Today is Dec 30th...the purchase was Dec 26th

tracye68
12-30-11, 12:07 PM
sorry about the typos

tracye68
12-30-11, 12:15 PM
Anyway, there's no point in getting a headache over it....but, I feel the need to take a break from the game.

barleycoon
12-30-11, 12:19 PM
Anyway, there's no point in getting a headache over it....but, I feel the need to take a break from the game.

I really hope your okay, maybe wait a few more days and hopefully you'll recieve more information. If after 5 working days, it's not been resolved reply back to the last response. Take care.

tracye68
12-30-11, 12:27 PM
Thanks, I will.....Happy New Year