PDA

View Full Version : Makeup Counter Doesn't Work

banyan2011
12-30-11, 09:32 AM
I am sure the answer to my question is here somewhere...I recently purchased the Make-Up Counter. I am able to select purchases but I am never able to place them on a counter. My app always says it is "out of sync". Am I doing something wrong??? It sure is driving me CRAZY!!
Thanks for any help!
bcp

Rachael98
12-30-11, 09:44 AM
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game (progress is saved)?

Also, what device, game version and OS are you on?

kooky panda
12-30-11, 09:48 AM
current issue. Here is the bug thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues
You may have to force close(or restart) the game and come back in to get your items to place.

banyan2011
12-30-11, 09:52 AM
I am playing the Christmas version on my iPhone 4.
I will uninstall now. That is a great idea. Thanks!!

banyan2011
12-30-11, 09:54 AM
Kooky, I read the tread you attached. I will try that as well. Thanks! I hope it is something that will get fixed!

VictoriaFrost
01-24-12, 04:20 PM
Why has this problem not yet been corrected? The moderator reported in March 2011 that TL was working on it. That's almost a year ago. To reiterate: The hour glass over the makeup counter turns from the symbol of an hour glass to one of a perfume bottle thereby indicating that the makeup order has been filled. But when I touch the perfume bottle, the progress bar flashes momentarily and disappears leaving me with nothing. There is no option to place the makeup, but I do lose the purchase price. I’ve quit and restarted the program several time to no avail. I do not get an “out-of-sync” message, ever. I lose the makeup about half the time. I am running version 1.4.2 of the game on both my iPad 2 and iPhone 4S, both of which are running iOS 5.0.1 (9A405). I have the same problem with the makeup counter on both devices though it seems worse on my iPad. A download problem seems unlikely given I have the same malfunction on both devices, unless you believe in coincidences; I don’t. What's the hold up in fixing this problem?

kooky panda
01-24-12, 04:40 PM
This was reported on 12-17-11. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues&p=190044&viewfull=1#post190044

When you go into your game, go into your design tab and exit out then you can place the makeup.
I will try and see if any progress on the fix.

j0dst3r
01-24-12, 10:18 PM
Why has this problem not yet been corrected? The moderator reported in March 2011 that TL was working on it. That's almost a year ago. To reiterate: The hour glass over the makeup counter turns from the symbol of an hour glass to one of a perfume bottle thereby indicating that the makeup order has been filled. But when I touch the perfume bottle, the progress bar flashes momentarily and disappears leaving me with nothing. There is no option to place the makeup, but I do lose the purchase price. I’ve quit and restarted the program several time to no avail. I do not get an “out-of-sync” message, ever. I lose the makeup about half the time. I am running version 1.4.2 of the game on both my iPad 2 and iPhone 4S, both of which are running iOS 5.0.1 (9A405). I have the same problem with the makeup counter on both devices though it seems worse on my iPad. A download problem seems unlikely given I have the same malfunction on both devices, unless you believe in coincidences; I don’t. What's the hold up in fixing this problem?
Totally agree. Same thing has happened to me since i bought it the day it was released. I don't even bother ordering makeup anymore since it works so rarely. I'd def get my gems back if I could.. (which obviously would never happen with tl)! So frustrating :/