PDA

View Full Version : I finally know which neighbors I have visited today!!!!!

divasdivine
12-30-11, 07:26 AM
Today I noticed that my neighbors list has gone from alphbetical all the time to now a scrolling method! Once I visit one of my neighbors, they drop to the bottom of the list! How exciting!! I know longer have to remember where I left off in my list, nor do I have to scroll through pages and pages and pages to get to the next neighbour I need to visit.

It's not often that I post on the forums, but this update sure is worth letting TL know my appreciation for it. Great update! I've been waiting for this one for a very long time!!!!

xoxoBabyGirl
12-30-11, 07:30 AM
Today I noticed that my neighbors list has gone from alphbetical all the time to now a scrolling method! Once I visit one of my neighbors, they drop to the bottom of the list! How exciting!! I know longer have to remember where I left off in my list, nor do I have to scroll through pages and pages and pages to get to the next neighbour I need to visit.

It's not often that I post on the forums, but this update sure is worth letting TL know my appreciation for it. Great update! I've been waiting for this one for a very long time!!!!

Yup, I noticed this too!! Its fantastic isnt it?!

carollwee
12-30-11, 07:39 AM
Ya .. Love it too ..

BoxMeNot
12-30-11, 07:46 AM
Yup, I noticed this too!! Its fantastic isnt it?!

I'm no longer on Fasion Story although I can applaud them for that cause I always have more then a hundred neighbors and Trust me when I tell ya some of them wasn't getting gifts due to my memory.In Resturant,Bakerywe have the one click gifting system now.That was an answer tomy game prayers.BeBlessed in All u Do,Happyhappy New Year to U.

divasdivine
12-30-11, 08:08 AM
I'm already a 4 Star neighbor, but this scrolling list definitely makes me a better neighbor!

bobbyrae
12-30-11, 08:09 AM
Love it as well. :)

farmer1600
12-30-11, 08:40 AM
GREAT feature for the games!!

anujagupta
12-30-11, 09:25 AM
Great feature agreed.

Rachael98
12-30-11, 09:27 AM
Brilliant addition:D. I mean...I know I insist not to fix what's not broken, but this is super!

pinkster73
12-30-11, 10:13 AM
Brilliant addition:D. I mean...I know I insist not to fix what's not broken, but this is super!

AND Android got it too! It really is Christmas!

shakiba
12-30-11, 10:16 AM
Yup! Its all true! :D
I just noticed last night. Its all now simple and easy.

143Blue
12-30-11, 11:34 AM
i dont have it yet but im excited!!!!

shakiba
12-30-11, 11:41 AM
i dont have it yet but im excited!!!!

you dont? Nothing really changed. It just goes to the bottom when you visit a nbr.

dalula
12-30-11, 11:44 AM
Lol, but it really scared me yesterday cuz I couldn't see some of my nbrs in their correct alphabetical order on my list.>.<

malindarn
12-30-11, 03:35 PM
Lol. I just posted same comments. It's awesomesaves me so much time! Dontcha just love these little things that make our lives a little easier?! Our FW lives anyways!

Jessjan34
12-30-11, 04:18 PM
AND Android got it too! It really is Christmas!

Hahaha!!! So true!

memeeta
12-31-11, 05:51 PM
Add me and lets have fun and help each other to complite the goals im alwayes active, my id is memeeta

maddsassy
01-02-12, 05:30 PM
TL can do a bookmark feature but not a confirmation button. Now what's wrong with that picture, this is one of those things that make you hmmm. Oh yeah, you can now commence celebration.