PDA

View Full Version : Candy Cane Cake...

njmuench
12-30-11, 04:18 AM
I've achieved every goal, but I still can't use the candy cane cake - yet i need it to achieve the next goal... Any ideas? Thanks!

marrrina
12-30-11, 08:34 AM
A goal may come up asking you to make some candy cane cakes, but underneath it, it should say something along the lines of completing all goals first. I think Candy Cane Cake was a Santa goal, so you have to be sure you've finished every snowman goal and then the candy cane cakes should become unlocked.

01-01-12, 12:33 AM
How to unlock the goal for candy cane cake go to

333sandy
01-01-12, 01:20 AM
After you finish all the snowman goals, the next goal for Santa is 30 candy cane cakes

xSnowyOwlx
01-03-12, 12:16 AM
There was a goal to unlock the candy cane cake recipe, can't remember what it was but it should be in your list - I have almost mastered it. I'm not going further in the goals your working on because I refuse to waste gems like that (penguin reindeer or something).

xSnowyOwlx
01-03-12, 12:18 AM
A goal may come up asking you to make some candy cane cakes, but underneath it, it should say something along the lines of completing all goals first. I think Candy Cane Cake was a Santa goal, so you have to be sure you've finished every snowman goal and then the candy cane cakes should become unlocked.

It was a snowman goal, I believe now. I'm not progressing in the santa goals because I refuse to pay gems. I'm almost done with all the mastery levels for the candy cane cake.

sillyshell32
01-03-12, 05:16 PM
I think it would be NICE if they told you that in order to use a device you needed to do the 12,000 things first. I feel VERY *****ed and mislead at this point. Enough that I might be done with all TeamLava games. I feel ripped off. I got the candy cane maker, did like a zillion things to build it, spent some REAL money to finish a goal and STILL CAN'T USE IT. Really, do they think I'll pay more the 5 bucks to make FAKE food in a game? It's not even fun any more and I feel like a sucker. I don't think it's great customer service to make your users feel *****ed and foolish. Just a thought.

pinkbarbie123
01-04-12, 12:01 AM
We are all suckers. Anyone who spends money on foolish gems ( I'm saying this bc my dumb*** did several times on multiple games) that really serve no actual purpose on virtual food and make believe boxes is a sucker. I learned my lesson the hard way by losing gems. All they had to do was give me back the gems they stole from me, but they are holding onto them for dear life. Don't give them another red cent. NOT ONE!

lewwa
01-08-12, 10:10 AM
I'm afraid I agree with you both. Games should be fun and they should have a reasonable cost and finishing the quest should be reachable. If someone would start making these types of games with a single upfront cost, I'd be thrilled! I think the lesson I'm learning is to stop playing this type of game.I'm afraid I agree with you both. Games should be fun and they should have a reasonable cost and finishing the quest should be reachable. If someone would start making these types of games with a single upfront cost, I'd be thrilled! I think the lesson I'm learning is to stop playing this type of game. Nimblebit and Kairosoft make games that are enjoyable. One I bought stuff to show appreciation. The other is pay up front. Best wishes gaming!!