PDA

View Full Version : Why cant u give me bk gems if i sell an item i bought w gems.......

bigdaddio
12-30-11, 01:49 AM
I get that we only get back what 10% of what we paid in coins back when we sell an item we purchased with coins, but why is it when I buy gems with my cash money if I sell an item I bought with gems (an btw the only good things worth getting you have to buy with gems so no way around me spending at least some money) why don't I get a gem back......especially now when a table is 8 gems where as 6 mon ago a new table was 2-3 gems...and even if we had to pay gems for the chair as well it was still less than the total cost of one table now..you make the chair cost coins, what to make us feel like we r getting a good deal...we are not..a chair and table were 4-6 gems total before...so now that & everything else has gone up... a tiny coffee carousel costs 40 gems (inherently I bought one thinking since it said carousel it would b big & its so tiny u can't even see it lol yep I was that idiot) neways why can't u give me 4 gems to sell u the 40 gem tiny piece of yuck u sold me in the first place.....I mean there really there isn't a trial phase for the things we buy so once bought we r stuck with them and I have the choice to pack my storage with unless stuff like 20 doughnut vending machines or sell what basically cost me 5$ each maybe less when I get lucky and get the sale on gems, which I didn't this last time 40% off that iPhone users got but I didn't, so say on average to be nice even 3$ each for them...I sell them back and get coins...which r almost worthless...well this yr at Christmas I spent tons of coins on stuff and bought many duplicates just cuz I could, so coins r good once a yr at Christmas....hahahaha...it makes me laugh...look at my run-on sentences lol...neways u get my point...if I buy with gems give me back gems and if its under say 10 gems than well u can't give a half gem so ur out of luck, I think most would b ok with this.... but everything higher pay back one gem for every ten and if u have spent 45 then be cheap give back 4...but man why do you all at teamlava consistently have to make me sad...:( I mean really for the love of God at some point show ur loyal customers that money is not ur only God...that maybe one time u could put ur customer first...I don't know when customer service became customer get over it we want ur money and that's really all we care about....sure we love the stuff that's why people like me spend the cash but show some love...tis the season...or just ignore my long long long venting and go on being the corporate machine that does not care...I hope there is some service left in ur company in the customer service department and not just a big fat sc**w you in it...I truly mean no offence by this...that's it... u have to know that we do see all the work you all put into all these games...I mostly play this one but my kids play one other...still though there has to be a middle ground somewhere...maybe every week updates is unrealistic...maybe its better to give better service at a reasonable price than just pushing out updates...my game is screwed up for days even weeks after many of these updates...so even there its not really going so well...and stop with the every 3 seconds forcing a fusion story add on the ipod...my daughter has her own bkry ....its unbearable to play...every 3 seconds an add pops up and u have to wait for the little x in the corner...idk...I just think how can you all not put your heads together and make updates that don't mess everyone's game up for the next 3 weeks and then charge more because you r trying to push more product. Am I wrong? Let me know I would really like to know why and what your thinking is behind this is...and why is it the coins for coins and gems for gems is not the right thing to do...really that would be an answer I would love to hear....u all I'm sure hate me but I still love my bakery...I really do..

snubbly
12-30-11, 05:24 AM
Man, use paragraphs. I couldn't get through all that.

But I get the idea. It's not fair.

It'd be nice to get some gems back for selling gem items.

sourlicorice2
12-30-11, 05:34 AM
Lol yeah paragraphs may have made it easier to read. I didn't even read it all but got the gist. It would be nice to get a gem back for gem items if u wanted to sell them.

dreaisrad
01-08-12, 03:19 PM
I wondered the same :(