PDA

View Full Version : Please update the app each week like you say you do in the App Store.

xSnowyOwlx
12-30-11, 01:04 AM
Nothing new was added last week, so that means no weekly update. Well, in the App Store you state it will receive new items each week.

Please, let this lack of an update just be because of holiday vacations.

JuniperFruit
12-30-11, 06:43 AM
Actually, last week we did get the Ocicat and Balinese. And if there is no update this week I will still be happy with just the new rotating neighbor list because it is so extremely helpful!! I love it.

mushroom79
12-30-11, 06:49 AM
oricat is for gems? not sure bout balinese though.

mushroom79
12-30-11, 06:51 AM
If there are no mastery for collecting from animals, I think I may become inactive in this game soon. No incentive to play on when there are so many pets for gems, only one breeding slot and no way to earn gems.

JuniperFruit
12-30-11, 07:02 AM
Yeah the Ocicate is for 29 gems (too much) but the Balinese is beautiful and for coins :)
Maybe they will add more goals for gems, or collectibles in this game.

LunaMiya808
12-30-11, 10:32 AM
Did anyone notice that the pictures for gifts got updated?

xSnowyOwlx
12-30-11, 10:59 AM
Did anyone notice that the pictures for gifts got updated?

Yeah, that was just a bug they fixed.

When they advertise "new decor and pets every week", they should do that. I believe the Balinese was already there, you just have to crossbreed. Since the Siamese was also locked, can anyone say for sure the ocicat wasn't there before last week?

dalula
12-30-11, 11:47 AM
Actually, last week we did get the Ocicat and Balinese. And if there is no update this week I will still be happy with just the new rotating neighbor list because it is so extremely helpful!! I love it.
But don't you get the balinese from breeding the winter poodle (in the box) with a cat? Some ppl, like me, have no luck with boxes, unless they changed the parents to make a Balinese?

JuniperFruit
12-30-11, 04:34 PM
But don't you get the balinese from breeding the winter poodle (in the box) with a cat? Some ppl, like me, have no luck with boxes, unless they changed the parents to make a Balinese?

They did change the parents of it, I don't have a poodle so made mine with a short hair and siamese.

Rachael98
12-30-11, 04:48 PM
Haha, I'm sure that once they're into the swing of the new games they'll update them weekly! They're very good at doing other ones now:).

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Friday, 30th December 2011-Happy NewYear!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

ultrafrog
12-30-11, 09:34 PM
Yeah, weekly updates used to be a total lie.. there were months between updates. TL has be much truer to their word in that regard.

iusedtobedigusr
12-30-11, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=Rachael98;199338]Haha, I'm sure that once they're into the swing of the new games they'll update them weekly! They're very good at doing other ones now:).

Well most of the other ones, Haven't seen Treasure, Empire or Zoo 1 Updates Yet. Just hope these games don't end up falling into that category in TL's list of games to update.

PattyZhangp
01-01-12, 09:05 PM
It would be nice for TL to actually do weekly updates as they say, like ultrafrog said, instead of monthly. It would also be great if TL updated so there were more levels, since level 20 seems to be the current level cap.