PDA

View Full Version : Cross breed limit

southwestsweet
12-29-11, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know why I can't crossbreed anymore? When I try a pop up tells me that I only can cross breed 2 pets. Is this just a level limit? Anyone else have this issue? Sure hope it unlocks so I can play around with cross breeding more.

333sandy
12-29-11, 08:56 PM
It means that you can't breed more than a pair of babies of the same pet. You can crossbreed other pets, maybe you don't have anymore cross breeding ones, they have the pink vial symbol.

kooky panda
12-29-11, 08:59 PM
You can crossbreed a certain animal twice, then to get the babies, you will need to just breed in the regular nursery.

star_burst
12-29-11, 09:18 PM
It means that you can't breed more than a pair of babies of the same pet. You can crossbreed other pets, maybe you don't have anymore cross breeding ones, they have the pink vial symbol.

Ahhh... so THAT's what that pink collar thing with a heart at the front is next to the animal photo in the Pets section... I was wondering for ages why some have that pink collar and some don't!

LunaMiya808
12-29-11, 11:24 PM
Ahhh... so THAT's what that pink collar thing with a heart at the front is next to the animal photo in the Pets section... I was wondering for ages why some have that pink collar and some don't!

Me too! Finally someone solves the mystery for me.