PDA

View Full Version : The Great Update Date: December 30!

bawpotter
12-29-11, 07:57 PM
Well, it's almost here! THe Great RS Update Date! Christmas is finally over, but is now New Year's! TL is out of the office for this week, but DW and BP are trying the best they can to help us out. Sadly, we don't have any teasers this week, so let's jump straight to our hopes!

1. A new recipe!
2. Coin Content!
3. 2012 Stuff!

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!

micogal
12-29-11, 10:53 PM
Is anyone else noticing changes in RS tonight? Your neighbor list that is always alphabetical top to bottom has changed. Now when u visit a neighbor they drop to the end of the list. So if you leave the game and go back in an hour later the neighbor where you left off at is at the very top. No more guessing what neighbor was next in line for tips. I LOVE THIS

ChickieCago
12-30-11, 05:15 AM
Is anyone else noticing changes in RS tonight? Your neighbor list that is always alphabetical top to bottom has changed. Now when u visit a neighbor they drop to the end of the list. So if you leave the game and go back in an hour later the neighbor where you left off at is at the very top. No more guessing what neighbor was next in line for tips. I LOVE THIS

I love it also. It scared me at first.. Like" What is happening?". But it's super nice not to have to scroll through the neighbor list when tipping.

kattybell
12-30-11, 05:18 AM
I love it also. It scared me at first.. Like" What is happening?". But it's super nice not to have to scroll through the neighbor list when tipping.

I love it too. I though that my neighbors were deleting me at first, lol. But I went to the bottom and they were there. Saves time now.

queenrocks77
12-30-11, 10:39 AM
It scared me too but once I figured it out I loved it. I use to tip down my list to the D's, M's or R's. This is amazing! And to be honest I dont want a big update this week. Im still working on lemon lime soda and the sushi bar. Haven't even built one holiday drink machine. :o

bakerbelle
12-30-11, 11:52 AM

Me too! Love this so much, and it's in other stories as well.. at least Bakery and Farm.... SOooooo much better for tipping.

RoseMiti
12-30-11, 12:03 PM
Clock Chair, Spotlight, Shiny Tile

27Redd
12-30-11, 03:38 PM
Did anyone get a limited time offer in the restaurant?

driftboutique
12-30-11, 04:04 PM
Did anyone get a limited time offer in the restaurant?

Not me.

I love the updates, though. The wallpapers and tiles are really nice. It's a lot for one update, which is awesome :)

mimisarah
12-30-11, 04:39 PM
OMG they have NEW GOALS LOL

3squares
12-30-11, 06:13 PM
Any new recipe not associated with goals?

queenrocks77
12-30-11, 07:16 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/queenrocks77/photobucket-3844-1325297568733.png

I love my new spotlights by the door! I'm thinking about putting the gold floor tiles under them.

gramme2011
01-01-12, 11:00 AM
I LOVE this too...didn't realize it was an update, I thought something was wrong with my smartphone and then realized what was happening. This is WONDERFUL it use to be a pain to visit neighbors now I enjoy it with the list like this.

sweetsucess
01-02-12, 12:45 AM
I also love the new dropping the tipped to the bottom of the list. I warning would have been nice, since i freaked that I had someone deleted a few people.