PDA

View Full Version : What should I do on "Buy 1 New Clothing!" ?

smurfettebakery
12-29-11, 06:21 PM
Anyone knows what should I do on "Buy 1 New Clothing!" ?

nutmeg67
12-29-11, 06:26 PM
You have to buy something in the Closet for your avatar.

shakiba
12-29-11, 06:42 PM
You have to buy something in the Closet for your avatar.

Some of my nbrs are wondering though, what if they bought all their coined clothes? Some goals asks to buy clothing for coins (not gems)

laurgirl11
12-29-11, 06:44 PM
hey, r u smurfette? on bakery story? its Chocolate Cove! (Now Vanilla Cove)

kooky panda
12-29-11, 07:10 PM
Some of my nbrs are wondering though, what if they bought all their coined clothes? Some goals asks to buy clothing for coins (not gems)
They will have to wait for new coin items to be added. Last week we had the new boots to buy for coins. I did not buy them on update day. I then got that goal to buy clothing.
Hopefully the new winter catalog comes tomorrow and some the items will be added for the avatar.

dalula
12-29-11, 07:26 PM
Anyone knows what should I do on "Buy 1 New Clothing!" ?

yes, just go to your closet and click on the top, then select any clothing (if it doesnt specify coins or gems, you can buy anything), and double tap to buy.

shakiba
12-29-11, 08:43 PM
They will have to wait for new coin items to be added. Last week we had the new boots to buy for coins. I did not buy them on update day. I then got that goal to buy clothing.
Hopefully the new winter catalog comes tomorrow and some the items will be added for the avatar.

Yes. Thats what I mentioned to my nbrs. I said that they just have to wait for more coin items. I hope this week's update is for coins. Well, at least its a catalog. (pls be 1 hr) :)

smurfettebakery
12-29-11, 10:19 PM
Ok, now I know. Thank you all !!!

smurfettebakery
12-29-11, 10:20 PM
hey, r u smurfette? on bakery story? its Chocolate Cove! (Now Vanilla Cove)

yes. that's me :)