PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little confused

smurfettebakery
12-29-11, 06:10 PM
I'm a little confused.

I have these questions:

1. If I send requests to 50 neighbours, will they all get my requests?

2. If I send requests to 50 neighbous and they all send me the material,
can I received 50 material in one day? If not, can I get the missing ones next day?

3. If I already accepted 20 gifts in one day, can I still be able to receive and accept all the requests materials neighbours send me?

Rachael98
12-29-11, 06:14 PM
1-20 requests per day, I think
2-On both counts, I don't think so.
3-You should do, yes.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas(and a Happy New Year)!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

kooky panda
12-29-11, 06:48 PM
1. Yes all your 50 requests should go out to your nbrs.
2. You can only receive a total of 20 goal /constructible (combined) items in a 24 hour period. Once you hit your 20 max, then the items sent back by nbrs will not get added
3. You can get 20 goal/constructible items in a 24 hour period. You can accept and send back unlimited goal/constructible items to your nbrs. Sending back to your nbrs does not count towards the 20 max that you can receive.

cupcakes4cece
12-29-11, 07:01 PM
Here's something I've noticed.

Say you are building a machine an it requires 10 knobs. You send out a request and 13 neighbors send knobs. You don't get the 3 extras. You just get the max you need for the machine, which is 10. The other 3 that you could have received are just wasted. It would be nice if the extras got placed in your inventory, but I have never noticed that happening.

That's why I try to put out at least two machines at a time, so that my request has the maximum potential outcome.

kooky panda
12-29-11, 07:08 PM
I am not playing RS but in bakery, my extra parts do go in my inventory, so when I put out the next appliance, I usually already have a few of the items.

nmishii
12-29-11, 07:10 PM
It works the same in Bakery and Restaurant. They are saved for the next appliance if there is a constructable on the floor or not.

pinkster73
12-29-11, 07:15 PM
I remember reading something about this. DaojinWildfire explained the extra parts received would not be kept but that was just for building the goals appliances? It wad different for those then the regular constructibles. I could be way off though

gott99
12-29-11, 07:16 PM
It gets added for me, until it hits the max of 20 material + goal items.

pinkster73
12-29-11, 07:22 PM
It gets added for me, until it hits the max of 20 material + goal items.

Ya I could have this totally mixed up in my head. Just ignore what I said. I was thinking out loud :)

kooky panda
12-29-11, 07:44 PM
I remember reading something about this. DaojinWildfire explained the extra parts received would not be kept but that was just for building the goals appliances? It wad different for those then the regular constructibles. I could be way off though
Actually you are right sort of... The constructible material items will save for future use,(appliance, makeup counter, buildings)

but the Goal Request items are only for that one specific goal and will not carry over to the next goal.
Like in Bakery, on one goal you need eggs. When you get your 10 eggs any other eggs sent under that goal will not appear or go into your inventory,, so down the line, when the next goal that needs eggs comes up you will have to request the eggs all over again.

smurfettebakery
12-29-11, 11:37 PM
Thank you all!!!

Sometimes after I particularly sent requests to some of my nbrs (I have about 90), and then I got the notice like "128 friends didn't received your requets, as you have already ....... This was strange as I don't have so many nbrs at all. And it happened again and again, not only in restaurant story, but also bakery story, fashion story, etc.

Does anyone have such problem too?

smurfettebakery
12-30-11, 01:05 AM
I need to confirm this:

One can receive 20 gifts and 20 Goal request items in a 24 hour period.

By the way,

If I have 90 nbrs, and I need 15 dried cranberries and 8 tabs of butter,

what do you think is the most efficient way to get all these items?