PDA

View Full Version : update today....I think

redbites
12-29-11, 04:56 PM
I moved back to Australia on wednesday and now I'm wondering because we are one day ahead of the US will I get my update on Friday like I do in the US or saturday over here in Australia?

bigbux3
12-29-11, 05:00 PM
I moved back to Australia on wednesday and now I'm wondering because we are one day ahead of the US will I get my update on Friday like I do in the US or saturday over here in Australia?

Maybe Saturday. I remember for the short period, there were weekly updates on Saturday and new games released on Saturdays.

Rachael98
12-29-11, 05:23 PM

The updates are rolled out Friday PDT. You will get them around midday Saturday if you catch the first content push-here in the UK, I get them around the early hours of Saturday morning.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas(and a Happy New Year)!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

jtm101
12-29-11, 07:53 PM
From my experience, being an Aussie. They roll in the middle of the night on Saturday morning. So you should have them if you wake up early on a Saturday morning. Which for me is 8am ish.

mimidori
12-29-11, 07:56 PM
I get it at around 6 am