PDA

View Full Version : Tree frog goal

itsaura2
12-29-11, 02:03 PM
What is the goal for getting the tree frog? I've gone through most of the goals now, but haven't seen this one yet. Thx!

cupcakes4cece
12-29-11, 03:23 PM
The Tree Frog is not a goal, it is a reward for completing a collection. Completing the collection and getting the Tree Frog will cost you $120, due to the fact that you need four boder collies which cost $30 each.

itsaura2
12-29-11, 04:32 PM
That's right. I forgot to look there. This game can get quite costly. Not sure I will continue on past the "free" stuff. Thanks for your help!

mushroom79
12-30-11, 06:53 AM
you need to buy a bengal for gems though. I am skipping this task for the simple reason: no way to earn gems and I don't like reptiles.

hguss81496
07-07-12, 05:13 PM
I can't figure out what that ******d cat is, I went to market and didn't see it do you have to crossbreed something? I can't think of anything you could breed to get a cat looking like that.

saintlover
07-07-12, 06:21 PM
Thats two animals I will NEVER get... I wont drop $30 for the bc let alone $120 for 4 of them to get that frog. Its cute and its required for the bullfrog but no way thats happening!

amikelle
04-21-13, 11:39 AM
anyone knows how to get the ******d looking cat?

cecikins
04-24-13, 07:48 AM
I think you are referring to the Toyger. It's a cross between the Bengal and American Shorthair. It costs 126 coins and takes 14 hours.

ExotiCAT
05-07-13, 01:21 AM
I have no intention of spending such money on a "free" game either.

si03f
05-11-13, 03:38 PM
I find it to be absolutely RIDICULOUS that ONE border collie costs 149 gems! Then to add to that ridiculousness, in order to get a bullfrog you need a tree frog to crossbreed with. But in order to get a tree frog, you have to complete a collection. The only part of that collection I have not been able to complete is the stupid border collie since it would cost me 298 gems just to get 2 of them. I can only imagine what it costs to breed them! I would assume it would cost 149 gems each since so far any animal I have bought that cost gems, however many gems it cost to buy the animal was the same number of gems required to breed them. Its a joke. In the other games, if I buy gems they will at least last me for a while and allow me to do a few diff things. But in pet shop story if I buy gems, they usually will only last long enough to buy an animal, a mate, then breed it twice. That's foolish enough to convince me to no longer waste any REAL $ on a FAKE pet shop in a FAKE game. Maybe team lava should stop being so greedy and start to give some to get some. Just a thought!

JessWheelihan
06-13-13, 12:30 PM
I find it to be absolutely RIDICULOUS that ONE border collie costs 149 gems! Then to add to that ridiculousness, in order to get a bullfrog you need a tree frog to crossbreed with. But in order to get a tree frog, you have to complete a collection. The only part of that collection I have not been able to complete is the stupid border collie since it would cost me 298 gems just to get 2 of them. I can only imagine what it costs to breed them! I would assume it would cost 149 gems each since so far any animal I have bought that cost gems, however many gems it cost to buy the animal was the same number of gems required to breed them. Its a joke. In the other games, if I buy gems they will at least last me for a while and allow me to do a few diff things. But in pet shop story if I buy gems, they usually will only last long enough to buy an animal, a mate, then breed it twice. That's foolish enough to convince me to no longer waste any REAL $ on a FAKE pet shop in a FAKE game. Maybe team lava should stop being so greedy and start to give some to get some. Just a thought!

I agree!! There should be an option to either pay gems OR an extra amount of coins!

srsr2525
06-13-13, 07:00 PM
I agree!! There should be an option to either pay gems OR an extra amount of coins!

Yes but no, the settings of this game is ultra "funny" than other TL games. :(

Ramothland
11-11-13, 07:30 PM
I agree with you completely! There is no way I will ever spend my hard earned money on gems in this or any other virtual game!

JulietteAnimalShop
12-30-13, 06:46 AM
Yes, I find it exagerated to have to spend 149 gems for ONE Border Collie (the same price as another bed in the nursery!)
so it means that a family of Border Collies would cost.. 596 GEMS!!!!