PDA

View Full Version : People can't enter my shop!

cat2861
12-29-11, 12:01 PM
Is anyone else having an issue with Pet Shop where at random times it won't let people come in? I have had this issue happen several times. It's happening right now. It will only let one person come in and the rest are trying but they can't enter. Nothing is blocking the door and the first person can get in! This seems like a glitch in the app.

barleycoon
12-29-11, 12:09 PM
I'll add you, and come and visit your shop and see how to help.

barleycoon
12-29-11, 12:23 PM
Sorry, I've tried adding your storm8 ID on both my devices and it will not recognise it. Are you having any issues with your storm8 ID and other players not being able to add you? Thanks
Is it possible to post a screenshot of the doorway? Maybe try moving items around if possible to see if that helps.
If the issue persists, could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Could also try restarting your device, please let us know if this issue continues.

cat2861
12-29-11, 02:27 PM
My storm I'd for Pet Story is cat4625

cat2861
12-29-11, 02:29 PM
I did uninstall it and then reinstalled it back and it was working again but now the same thing is happening again. I have no issue with adding people as nbrs or my storm I'd.

cat2861
12-29-11, 02:33 PM
Now it is working again....this keeps happening all day....it lets people in and then it doesn't. Very frustrating.

mushroom79
12-30-11, 06:54 AM
mine's the opposite. I put a pot in front of the door to block people. They come in through the walls and exit through the walls too.