PDA

View Full Version : New Neighbors for Every Game?

njwildflower
12-29-11, 11:20 AM
I started playing the Bakery game about a month or so ago. Then just this week I started to also play the Pet Store but my neighbors from Bakery are not listed on Pet Store. I would think since it's a universal sign-in, (storm8) the neighbors would be the same providing they have installed the same games. Is this a glitch or we have to start new neighborhoods for every game?

kattybell
12-29-11, 11:23 AM
Each game you have to add new neighbors. If you have your neighbors storm8 ID than you can add them on Pet Shop from Bakery.

njwildflower
12-29-11, 11:32 AM
Ok, thank you! I think this is a feature for future consideration though. I don't sign in with Facebook so I'm not sure if it's the same with that option. Also, I don't save the storm id when I add neighbors & the game name is often different. What good is the game center when so many apps don't use it..

kattybell
12-29-11, 11:35 AM
Good points. It would help. I use Facebook connect but it doesn't really do anything besides change your picture, as in when you add someone you'll see the default pic or their Facebook picture.