PDA

View Full Version : I would like my 10 gems back please.

soukie87
12-29-11, 07:53 AM
For the limited time goals that keeps showing, I did not quite understand the "Skip 10 gem" part and hit the button which it took 10 of my gems. I did not want those goals. Is there any way I can get them back?? pleaseeeee, I was saving them for something else!!!

barleycoon
12-29-11, 07:56 AM
I'm really so sorry to say, TL don't refund gems accidentally used. I am sorry this has happened to you, take care.

soukie87
12-29-11, 08:06 AM
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee I need them back!

barleycoon
12-29-11, 08:09 AM
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee I need them back!

I'm really sorry, I wish I could help you more. I know it's so hard when we lose gems, I've had it happen many times myself. I hope your able to rank on your food/drink and able to earn some more free gems.

mushroom79
12-29-11, 08:13 AM
Every freaking day, someone complains and feel sad about loss of gems...don't the TL people who refuse to implement the confirm button emphatise with these people? Seriously, how would you have felt if you have lost real hard earned cash and some finder keeper has found it and refuse to return to you? Why is it that your response to a confirm button is simply to add more gem traps like this?

barleycoon
12-29-11, 08:21 AM
Please everyone don't make this thread heated. No I'm not a moderator.

ultrafrog
12-29-11, 08:21 AM
barleycoon, i'm not sure why you feel the need to continually apologize for things that you weren't involved in. I've seen this in a majority of posts you make.

And no, TL doesn't empathize because they feel that by forcing players to spend gems they don't intend to it increases gem turnover leading to more purchases and more money. People have short memories. They lose gems to gem traps and get mad but keep playing. Then gems go on sale and they buy again.

Only way that players can make an impact is to stand their ground and stop buying gems until these issues are fixed.

ultrafrog
12-29-11, 08:36 AM
That's good then. At least TL won't be able to make any money off of you.

The bad part is that the number of gems you can earn in game is limited so eventually you will run out of ways to earn them.

xcellent
12-29-11, 05:17 PM
TL's motto : give and take -------- " they give, and they take!".... Lol!