wonger007
12-28-11, 10:43 PM
running FS on droid X2. recently installed the latest 2 updates, still a bug

bug description:
-visit a store (not your own)
-go to main, profile, profile tab and change anything in your avatar
-exit out
-while still at the other store, click design
-click out of the design box and you can move things around, store items, sell, etc
-you will get an error saying the boutique is out of sync
-click again on the design button and you can see what items the person is ordering
-changes are not permanent
-to scare your friends, take a screen shot of their new arranged store and send it to them :)

just fyi, im a heterosexual guy and i love this game. i tell all my friends to play and i hope there can be some male avatars and/or clothing in the future

this is my first time in this forum and i came just to post this bug so i havent checked to see if someone else has discussed it...if im the first, can i get a few gems for my discover?

stormid: wonger007

Deisherry
12-29-11, 12:14 AM
I had noticed that too!! Lol Everything u just said! And it would be cool if there were male avatars! But I am a girl so yeah..My brother thinks its a glitch. You could do something similar in RS and BS

kooky panda
12-29-11, 05:37 AM
This glitch has been reported. Also some members have been playing with this, and they have finished items on their nbrs stores and they ended up losing their own gems, so be careful with this.
and to confirm, you can do things in your nbrs stores, but it will not take, that is why you get the out of sync message.