PDA

View Full Version : Fruit cake

dernhelm
12-28-11, 07:54 PM
I had only 3 more fruit cake to make to reach goal and now the recipes not in my cookbook anymore :(

dernhelm
12-28-11, 07:57 PM
Nm, I was cooking it on stoves but they moved it to the ovens??

nmishii
12-28-11, 08:06 PM
There was a thread recently where we were commenting on food being made on the wrong appliance.

They moved Morning Cheer from the oven to the stove, and Fruitcake from the stove to the oven. They left beef chow mein in the oven.

That was fixed fast.

lilbules
12-29-11, 03:23 PM
There's fruitcake? I don't have that recipe. Is it just on the holiday version?

dernhelm
12-29-11, 03:33 PM
Ok, I always wondered why the morning cheer frying pan was cooking in my oven!

dernhelm
12-29-11, 03:34 PM
I'm not sure if it's just for the Christmas version, sorry.

nmishii
12-29-11, 03:39 PM
There's fruitcake? I don't have that recipe. Is it just on the holiday version?

Its for a goal on the iOS Christmas version. If you're on Android like me, we're not going to get it. Can't even see it in neighbor's restaurants.

pinkster73
12-29-11, 03:40 PM
It's not so bad, nobody likes fruitcake anyway. Jk

sunnyDreams
12-29-11, 03:49 PM
Do you think there is a chance the recipes will be released to android tomorrow? That is what I'm hoping for. If I can't get them unlocked on apple, maybe I will get to cook them on android. That's how it worked for Halloween recipes.

pastrychef17
12-29-11, 04:22 PM
Its for a goal on the iOS Christmas version. If you're on Android like me, we're not going to get it. Can't even see it in neighbor's restaurants.

Even if you're on iOS, unless you're willing to pay 20 or 48 gems as part of the goals for the fruitcake and stuffing recipes, you won't get them either. I don't have them and can live without them since it's not worth spending that many gems to unlock 2 recipes.

nmishii
12-29-11, 04:28 PM
It's not so bad, nobody likes fruitcake anyway. Jk

I like fruitcake. I can't see this one, but the one in BS doesn't have enough fruit in it.

nmishii
12-29-11, 04:31 PM
Do you think there is a chance the recipes will be released to android tomorrow? That is what I'm hoping for. If I can't get them unlocked on apple, maybe I will get to cook them on android. That's how it worked for Halloween recipes.

I asked that a couple of times when the goals were first released. Haven't gotten an answer. I stopped asking when I kept reading about what TL was putting the iOS users through on the goals.

It would be nice to get them, though I doubt it.