PDA

View Full Version : Nursery animals and crossbreeds cannot be placed

kbrown2430
12-28-11, 11:40 AM
I cannot place my new babies and any crossbreeds Animals! Please help! The game states that the server cannot access and needs to be synced! I have lost one baby walrus and two bush babies! About to lose a buffalo!!! I have tried to place since this am and cannot....please do so something!

barleycoon
12-28-11, 11:44 AM
A few other players are having this issue, try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server.
Also could try force closing the app or restarting your device.

baseballfreek24
12-28-11, 12:25 PM
A few other players are having this issue, try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server.
Also could try force closing the app or restarting your device.

Perhaps there is more to this problem than you realize. Removing the AP and reinstailling it hasn't been working!

Jezebel
12-28-11, 12:31 PM
I've also been having this same problem. I tried the reinstalling the app as well as shutting down and restarting my iPhone and I still can not place my babies. I totally feel ur frustration kbrown, I have lost multiple babies due to this problem occurring as they made changes to the breeding times and increased costs. It's beginning to become bothersome and less liked.

glowsticks01
12-28-11, 12:34 PM
I am also having this problem. I have tried restarting and everything. I have lost 3 babies and a few gems.

Jezebel
12-28-11, 01:50 PM
Now my baby's breeding time has restarted...this is getting ridiculous

57Speckman
12-28-11, 02:03 PM
Tried all this- not working...please help TL

kooky panda
12-28-11, 02:32 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21355-ipad-problem-I-can-t-place-my-newly-bornt-baby!!!!!!!!!!&p=197521&viewfull=1#post197521
This has been reported.