PDA

View Full Version : Out of sync

Nichgram
12-28-11, 08:15 AM
When I breed animals and they are born I go to tap them into their setting then the out of sync message comes up and I can't place them. I will try it over and over again, Until the animals time out and are sick so I abandon them.

I have also had the timing of breeding double along with the timing of developing a new plot so it take 4 days to develop a new plot.

I have tried shutting down my iPad and trying to place animals but it still comes up with the out of synce message.
Any one else having this problem?

kattybell
12-28-11, 08:17 AM
Others are also dealing with out of sync, see this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21355-ipad-problem-I-can-t-place-my-newly-bornt-baby!!!!!!!!!!/page2

brighnasa
12-29-11, 11:54 AM
That happened to me, too.

barleycoon
12-29-11, 12:13 PM
When I breed animals and they are born I go to tap them into their setting then the out of sync message comes up and I can't place them. I will try it over and over again, Until the animals time out and are sick so I abandon them.

I have also had the timing of breeding double along with the timing of developing a new plot so it take 4 days to develop a new plot.

I have tried shutting down my iPad and trying to place animals but it still comes up with the out of synce message.
Any one else having this problem?

I too have had this issue on my ipad2, force closing the app has solved my issues for now. To force close, double tap the home button the apps will come up at the end of your page. Hold on the app until the minus symbol shows, then close any apps that are required.

jonnypopins
12-29-11, 03:45 PM
I am also. It seems to work if you place them, then hurry up and start a new one.