PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

jannywanny86
12-28-11, 02:41 AM
I been trying for 3 days now to send help to get cinnemon for to get candy cane but every day tells me I asked for help today but it's said that for 3 days now

syrenas
12-28-11, 04:44 AM
Same with me. If I count, in one day I got < 15 ingredients, sometimes < 10. But yet the message appear that I already req help for today. Every time requesting, I just tick one neighbors, but sometimes when sending the request, message below appear: "hooray, your req has been sent. But 1 of your friends didn't receive the req as u have already sent them a req earlier today.". Hello, I just tick 1 neighbor!!. And after that, i will not succeed anymore on the request until tomorrow, except I adding new neighbors. My neighbor keep Increasing day by day, and it made me even harder when do untick mark when requesting. Hiks... I'm tired :(

cappa8
12-28-11, 09:47 AM
Requests are soooooooo frustrating. I too have been very selective, but get off the wall explanations of who is receiving my goal requests. It has taken me up to 3 days to get 1 item filled.

I have deleted all my bakery story apps, reloaded, reboot my iPad; still the same.

I like the goals, but wish this gets worked out.

So keep tapping away at something else, while you wait for requests to keep frustration down. Lol

chazthephoenix
12-29-11, 08:01 PM
My requests reset at 8:47 pm ...