PDA

View Full Version : How is money earned?

DABNZ
12-27-11, 10:09 PM
Being really stupid here I think, but it doesn't seem like you earn money when people walk out with pets? How else do you make money in this game?

xSnowyOwlx
12-27-11, 10:40 PM
You need pets, obviously.

Once you get a pet, you can collect from it periodically - that's why there's a picture of coins with the word COLLECT above them ever so often. Different pets have different collection times.

You also have to feed them after you collect, otherwise you can't collect the next time.

Having a full family of pets and the 2 upgrades for the playpens earns more coins.

DABNZ
12-27-11, 11:34 PM
Ah, ok, thanks! I thought I was only earning coins from the goals at the moment, but I get it now.

barleycoon
12-28-11, 12:08 AM
Ah, ok, thanks! I thought I was only earning coins from the goals at the moment, but I get it now.

Please don't ever worry about asking any questions, nobody's stupid. We are all learning all the time.

PattyZhangp
12-30-11, 06:07 PM
Do you mean when the people leave with a pet carrier? Yeah, I've always found that part weird because they aren't buying your pets and they just leave with a carrier. And, like xSnowyOwlx said, the way you earn money is by collecting from pets.

dalula
12-30-11, 06:24 PM
Do you mean when the people leave with a pet carrier? Yeah, I've always found that part weird because they aren't buying your pets and they just leave with a carrier. And, like xSnowyOwlx said, the way you earn money is by collecting from pets.

that is kinda weird. its not a "pet shop" if no one actually "buys" the pets... :( I hope there will be an update where you buy pets and customers buy the pets from you to gain money (like fashion story!). and i dont think they bother to update that game... :(