PDA

View Full Version : How can we reset the game ?

Universe
10-24-10, 03:20 AM
Hello, I am new in this game and I started very badly so I don't have any money, I just have tables and chairs and a food who was gifted to me by a friend... I would like to reset the game, I mean start the game once with the level 1... Is it possible ? Thanks for responding... :)

shortcupcake
10-24-10, 03:33 AM
.. Thats unless u buy a new IPOD or something. But I don't get why you want to start at level 1. The purpose of these games is to have fun and learn how to build up. Even if you start from 0 coins or 0 gems, you will later see that you will earn it back. It will be simple! :) That's why I love about these games

Unregistered
10-24-10, 03:42 AM
Thanks to you for answering my question. I have right now like 250 coins so I can't but any stove or something else and I can't earn money... At the begining of the game, I thought that when we sell a thing we got the initial price but infortunatly no... I sold all my tables, chairs, stoves and so on... :)

oregomy
10-25-10, 04:21 PM
Make French Toast. As long as youi have one stove you can make money. Make a mix of french toast and omelets and youl start leveling and making money in no time. and use the gifts. Go to the "my Gifts" menu, when u click on "menu" in the bottom left corner. Click on "use" for every gift you have. they can make a nice amount of money

Unregistered
10-25-10, 05:30 PM
Name a game that sells items back at initial price.

milajichan
10-25-10, 08:23 PM
u can restore ur ipod or what ever u have just plug it in and open i tunes click ur device then restore it it should delete ur settengs and make it like a new ipod but all ur songs and other stuff on ur ipod sill also be deleted

Unregistered
10-28-10, 08:44 PM
Thanks to you for answering my question. I have right now like 250 coins so I can't but any stove or something else and I can't earn money... At the begining of the game, I thought that when we sell a thing we got the initial price but infortunatly no... I sold all my tables, chairs, stoves and so on... :)

I, too, sold my items thinking I would get something back for them. I was actually doing very well, but not now. :(