PDA

View Full Version : Machine with incomplete parts should be able to be kept in Storage!

kancilkiller
12-27-11, 08:58 PM
It is rather really annoying to have a machine with incomplete parts sitting in the restaurant. Not only it takes out the limited slots for cooking appliances, it is also not presentable.

Logically, no restaurant owner would put any incomplete machine on the display.

Now the work around is rather tedious, players google to find out the required parts, get all of them in advance before the purchasing the machine; or worst, some beginners bought two type of machines in advance, and only found out that it can't be used until all parts are complete!! And they have very limited slots in the early stage, and took out 2 out of 4 slots for cooking applicances.

I would suggest the system should check that do I have the enough required parts before can make the purchase; or buy it in advance, kept in the Store (instead of wasting the space), put it up on the display after all parts are completed.

starstar2
12-27-11, 11:35 PM
Hmm, ur proposed method will not let us request for parts from neighbours.

Actually this request part mechanism is an innovative way for us to interact with neighbours.

Play this game as an interaction game with neighbours and u will find it interesting.

starstar2
12-27-11, 11:39 PM
My proposal is to request for parts every 12 hrs for 20 parts.
Thus more people will play twice a day rather than once a day.

And thus faster to build up appliances and more interaction every 12 hourly.

keviPad
12-27-11, 11:49 PM
Dont forget the parts box is placed so that we can request parts from neighbors.

I just buy, request parts, then sell. Thats only if i really want to use the appliance slot. Once a player is at high level he/she has too much gold/food sitting around. I buy/sell random items just to level up. But i do save gold for friday or holiday updates.

To address lower level players. It usually only takes 1-2 days to fill the box anyway. Im going onto lvl 96 and Ive always kept less than 20 neighbors (16 at the moment) just so i can be my best as a neighbor.

xSnowyOwlx
12-28-11, 12:23 AM
Since when do customers look in the kitchen of a restaurant? I have all my appliances in a "kitchen" so it doesn't matter. That's in response to your example of the appliances being "on display".

Also, why do they have to google? Why can't they just come here?

Now, you can ASK neighbors to gift you parts which is what I guess you mean since obviously you can't send a request out.

If you need that extra appliance slot, just sell the box, it doesn't take parts away from you and 10,000 coins can be earned fast.

kancilkiller
12-28-11, 02:31 AM
Hmm, ur proposed method will not let us request for parts from neighbours.
Actually this request part mechanism is an innovative way for us to interact with neighbours.
Play this game as an interaction game with neighbours and u will find it interesting.

No, what I mean is, eventhough it is in the storage, I should and can still request parts from enighbours.
Yes, Request part mechnism is innovative and interesting like you said, but it shouldn't limited it must be placed on the restaurant, it should be allowed even it is inside my Storage, as I wouldn't want to put it in any part of my Restaurant on display

kancilkiller
12-28-11, 02:38 AM
Since when do customers look in the kitchen of a restaurant? I have all my appliances in a "kitchen" so it doesn't matter. That's in response to your example of the appliances being "on display".
Also, why do they have to google? Why can't they just come here?
Now, you can ASK neighbors to gift you parts which is what I guess you mean since obviously you can't send a request out.
If you need that extra appliance slot, just sell the box, it doesn't take parts away from you and 10,000 coins can be earned fast.
Google may lead to here, but there are some other sites listed in Google has better and more details write ups than here, really.
10k may sounds very little if you at high level, but to a Beginner it is a lot. I am at level 16, and I only have less than 10k, and I am still struggling trying to expand or even buy a drink machine