PDA

View Full Version : Expansions.

missrose12
12-27-11, 08:44 PM
I wish other users weren't able to see the gray area for available expansions in my shop :x
I can see others' gray area, so I know they can see mine.

xSnowyOwlx
12-29-11, 05:29 AM
Is there some problem you have with it?

I don't mind it, myself. So they can see you are working on expanding, what does it really matter? They can also see in other games appliances that are under construction.

DebsDarlings
12-30-11, 03:04 PM
I'm having a problem with my expansions. I paid to get a new expansion last night and it said it would take 2 days to finish. Here I am nearly 18 hours later, and the timer hasn't changed 1 second! I sent an email to support, but haven't gotten an answer yet. Anyone else having this problem??

barleycoon
12-30-11, 03:08 PM
I'm having a problem with my expansions. I paid to get a new expansion last night and it said it would take 2 days to finish. Here I am nearly 18 hours later, and the timer hasn't changed 1 second! I sent an email to support, but haven't gotten an answer yet. Anyone else having this problem??

Have you tried force closing the app or restarting your device? It might help.
Did you recieve an automated email response back from TL?

DebsDarlings
12-30-11, 03:12 PM
Yes, I did closing the app and restart my device... it didn't change anything. :( I did get an automated email from support, but with the holidays and heavy incoming emails, they said it might be several days before they can check out what's going on. *sigh* : )

paisleysea
12-31-11, 08:53 AM
How is your expansion going? Anything changed? I'm having the same problem with my 2 day expansion. It would be nice if it counted down from 48 hours instead so we didn't have to wait a full 24 hours before noticing the problem.

MiniLaura
12-31-11, 10:32 AM

I believe that it says "2 days" until you hit the 24-hour mark, after which it starts counting down in hours.

iusedtobedigusr
12-31-11, 10:41 AM
I've never remembered to watch it closely, It seems to say 2 days for x amount of time, then 1 day for x amount of time then finally begins the countdown with 24 hours left.

iusedtobedigusr
01-02-12, 10:09 AM
OK, I watched my last expansion in both PSS and ZS2.
In Pet Shop, It displayed 2 days from 1:58 am on 01-01-12 until 1:58 am on 01-02-12, then it changed to a countdown from the 24 Hour mark.
In Zoo Story 2, It displayed 2 days from 4:38 pm on 12-31-11 until 2:38 pm on 01-01-12, then it changed to a countdown from the 24 Hour mark.

So Pet shop's expansions are taking the full 48 Hours and Zoo Story 2's are taking 46 Hours.