PDA

View Full Version : material requests? HELP!

chloabelle
12-27-11, 08:39 PM
So I started this game a few weeks ago on android. Recently its been telling me that some of my neighbors have requested materials from me. I would love to help them but I can't figure out how to see who is requesting them or what they are requesting. If someone could help me and let me now how to go about this I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks!

twinsr2xfun
12-27-11, 08:46 PM
On my game I see the requests on the News Feed tab. They show up in a separate section under my pending gift items. It does show who sent the request and what the item the need. I have a choice to accept or decline the request just like my gift items. Hope this helps you!

nmishii
12-27-11, 08:46 PM
Go into Messages -> News.

There is a section called Material Request, which is there only if neighbors have requested something from you.

Androids can receive requests for constructable parts. Tap Accept or Decline and the part will or will not be sent to your neighbor.

Androids cannot receive requests for Christmas goal parts. So you may get a notification but not see request in your Material Request sections.

scarlettpurple
12-28-11, 02:20 AM
I get requests but cannot find them!! They are not under the gifts and I have no messages/ news feature!!! Help!

nmishii
12-28-11, 02:46 AM
Its named a little different in the various games. Messages -> News is for RS/BS.

Its whereever you go to find your gifts, in the section with the Wall on the left and Profile on right. Material requests are under your gifts, if you have any.

In Fashion its the Main button, Profile -> News Feed.

If you are on Android, you will not see any requests for items from quests/goals. So if you are being told you have a request and you don't find it in the tab where your gifts are, then you were sent a request for a goal item that won't show up in your game. There is nothing you can do to for this request. Ignore the notification.

chloabelle
12-28-11, 02:12 PM
Thanks guys! I really appreciate all the feedback. It was driving me crazy!