PDA

View Full Version : Goal Issue?

LunaMiya808
12-27-11, 06:14 PM
I'm on the goal where you get a Jack Russel family and breed a CoJack. Well, I crossbred the CoJack but it still shows up as not accomplished in the goal...what can I do? I've already bred CoJack puppies and they count towards the goal. I don't have the gems to skip or I would.

Thoughts and help appreciated!

LunaMiya808
12-27-11, 07:48 PM
Guess I just need more patience in my life. Sorry all, problem just corrected itself.

dalula
12-28-11, 12:50 PM
Guess I just need more patience in my life. Sorry all, problem just corrected itself.

how? i'm stuck there too... i already have 3 cojacks (soon to be 4) so i cant designer breed the corgi and the jack russell..

LunaMiya808
12-28-11, 03:02 PM
how? i'm stuck there too... i already have 3 cojacks (soon to be 4) so i cant designer breed the corgi and the jack russell..

Mine reset about an hour after I had a family of 4 cojacks AND jack Russell's. Don't know why or how, but those are the stats I had. I also only had three corgis. Hope that helps!

itsaura2
12-28-11, 08:49 PM
Geez, I wish I had the patience. I went and spent the 5 gems to clear out the goal. Darn it, should have looked here first and been more patient. Oh well, live and learn.

LunaMiya808
12-28-11, 10:05 PM
If I'd had the gems, I would have used them, but I spent most of them on animals.