PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Storm8 ID

enonysmurf
12-27-11, 03:55 PM
I didn't see this question anywhere so if its already been covered I'm sorry to bring it up again. I don't have a new iPhone 4 but what has happened is I had troubles with my iPhone 3G so I traded it out when I put Restaurant Story back on I went to put my Id in and instead of "ebonysmurf" I signed in as "enonysmurf" can I get my old id back I really don't want to start from scratch again, I have tried to revert my phone to the way it was when I first bought it but that didn't work HELP!!!!

kooky panda
12-27-11, 05:27 PM
I didn't see this question anywhere so if its already been covered I'm sorry to bring it up again. I don't have a new iPhone 4 but what has happened is I had troubles with my iPhone 3G so I traded it out when I put Restaurant Story back on I went to put my Id in and instead of "ebonysmurf" I signed in as "enonysmurf" can I get my old id back I really don't want to start from scratch again, I have tried to revert my phone to the way it was when I first bought it but that didn't work HELP!!!!
If you have already set a new storm ID on your new phone, you will need to email support@teamlava.com

Give them the UDID numbers from both devices and both storm IDs. Tell them that you want your original storm ID games to be put on your new Iphone.

enonysmurf
12-28-11, 08:23 AM
What is a UDID? And what if I dont have this UDID for the original phone?