PDA

View Full Version : Continued connection issues for Android - add you issues here. Is any help available

heatherhalls52
12-27-11, 03:54 PM
Hi All. I have a HTC Legend and cannot upgrade as yet. I love playing Bakery Story although the phone is a bit slow and I used to get booted out occasionally. Mid-December I couldn't connect at all but this was fixed with the Christmas update for Android users until Dec 26 when another update came out (now Version 20). After this I couldn't connect at all again (I am level 70) and still can't. Of course a have re-loaded the game but I am not going to go back to the factory settings. I have already deleted cache and temporary internet files.

Can anyone help.
More particularly Team Lava are you going to address this issue that many of us have had.
I have emailed support on many occasions.

I know that others have mentioned this in other threads but I thought that we needed a recent thread to gather evidence for Team Lava

heatherhalls52
12-29-11, 05:25 PM
Hi heatherhalls52 here. I have a ticket 224276 with support which has now gone to engineering. support agent Mojo is trying to help. But evidently Engineering do not respond to individual requests via email. Can the result of this issue be posted here or under "COnnection Issues for Android Users" a thread that I have started. This tread gives details of my issue (I have wasted lots of time on this issue) and I know that many other Android users cannot get onto Bakery Story since 26 Dec - see Android market feedback on Vodafone.

Can you please help?

Rachael98
12-29-11, 05:29 PM
Hi heatherhalls52 here. I have a ticket 224276 with support which has now gone to engineering. support agent Mojo is trying to help. But evidently Engineering do not respond to individual requests via email. Can the result of this issue be posted here or under "COnnection Issues for Android Users" a thread that I have started. This tread gives details of my issue (I have wasted lots of time on this issue) and I know that many other Android users cannot get onto Bakery Story since 26 Dec - see Android market feedback on Vodafone.

Can you please help?

You can get updates on your ticket's progress at the Support Site (support.TeamLava.com).
I can't suggest much else, though are you able at all to just try a different Internet connection (I don't know-I use a different device)?

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas(and a Happy New Year)!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

TeasTeas
01-02-12, 12:00 PM
I always give things quite some time before i 'complain', um, so yes im here. Was looking for a thread pertaining but this is about the closest without starting another.
Im having loading issues.
It rlly started before the last update for android giving us the new (old) features.
Its a loading of items issue. Ovens; tables, chairs, food, etc. Seems some items are more 'prone' to not want to load then others. Even on exit ap and re log, sometimes may take a few times before all items will load up.
Where it rlly bothers me is on visiting nbrs. Ften times i cant see their decorations tables etc, and when this happens and its 'bad' if i hit 'home' my bakery is in chaotic limbo loading and i have to exit.
Its driving me nutty.
Ive un-install re-install app. Dltd cache. Used advanced task mngr to '****' background stuff that i thought might be messing with it. My memory is not close to being full. App is on SD card.
Had not had an issue with any other 'Story' game; that is 'before' updating the apps. Its still only 2 games its happening in. Bakery and Nightclub. With Bakery being by far the WORST. Nightclub just started with it, but at least my nightclub will still 'load back up'.
When i try to open to buy things in my bakery, i cant even see what is there most of the time and items wont load to see them. Even when my bakery is fully loaded up. I must exit and keep trying in order to see the items. Sometimes this takes up to 4 or five times until i can see them. Which also happens when i go to cook foodbut at least i can see the text for the food so i go ahead and make them anyway. Most annoying when i cant see the new content of new foods added however...
Bakery is my fave story game; so it figures ::snicker::
Loving the updates, but eep...
Any suggestions as to what i should do?
And or is anyone else having this issue...
Is it a known buggy or etc. ...
Eaxh time i think, hey, its running good! It bugs out again and im like 'nope' still acting flickted again...

TeasTeas
01-02-12, 12:09 PM
I suppose the 'main' thing is; i dont want to pester emailing 'support' if this is a 'known' bug or issue already being seen or worked out; and or what i should do next. Thanks guys. xxx

TeasTeas
01-02-12, 02:16 PM
I know i should never tempt fate when i state 'no other problems'. Now my Fash. Story is doing it.

heatherhalls52
01-02-12, 02:26 PM
What phone do you have that is giving the issues. I have an HTC Legend running 2.1. I am afraid to upgrade my OS due to issues that other Legend Users have had. Also look under the thread "question for Android Users"

TeasTeas
01-02-12, 05:33 PM
Im running on samsung epic, BS version 1.3.2, fash story version 1.0.9, nightclub is 1.0.3