PDA

View Full Version : How to gift neighbors with materials that aren't featured in gift options?

cdg1087
12-27-11, 12:39 PM
This might be a stupid question, but I am new to this petshop story game and I haven't figured out how I can gift neighbors things such as "nursing volunteers" or " treats" or "permits". Whenever I tap to gift a neighbor it just gives me a toggle screen with things such as a carpet swatch and grassfeed. Is there some other menu that I'm missing? Please help me out. Apologizes again if this is a stupid question! Thx!!

kattybell
12-27-11, 12:45 PM
When your neighbors request items through the goals they will pop up on your news screen. When gifting neighbors what you see as a selection is the only things you can gift them at the moment. The requests they have sent out aren't the same as the gifts you can give them.

xSnowyOwlx
12-27-11, 01:47 PM
Another person was declining those requests before I informed them about this, have you also declined the requests? You have to accept the request instead.

There's 2 buttons next to the request and it's not going to help them if you decline.

PattyZhangp
12-27-11, 01:53 PM
Well, the only way to gift them something that's not a gift option is wait until they request, and you can tap the "accept" button to gift. I hope this helps!