PDA

View Full Version : What is the chance to get gems back?

cristalizpr
12-27-11, 12:26 PM
I have 22(10,11,1) gems total without any reason. I email teamlava but I will like to know what are the chances that I will get my gems back. It makes me really angry. It is not fair that this is happening.:mad:

Rachael98
12-27-11, 12:48 PM
Next to none.
They'll just tell you what you spent them on.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas(and a Happy New Year)!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

cristalizpr
12-28-11, 07:59 PM
Why not giving it back if it was THEIR error?They are thieves. It is not fair. I haven't rated the game yet but now I know how I will rate it.

pinkster73
12-28-11, 08:03 PM
Did you lose your gems? I don't understand what your issue is from your first post. It says you have gems. Can you please clarify?

cristalizpr
12-29-11, 06:16 AM
I made a mistake. I meant I lost 22 gems without any reason. One moment the gems were there and then they were gone. I know I didn't buy anything by mistake.Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Rachael98
12-29-11, 07:53 AM
I made a mistake. I meant I lost 22 gems without any reason. One moment the gems were there and then they were gone. I know I didn't buy anything by mistake.Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Their records will most likely show that you have bought something; they'll credit it to you if you e-mail them.

And they're not theives; they are generally pretty good at resolving things like this in some way, even though they are not obliged to do so.

nmishii
12-29-11, 08:05 AM
It doesn't matter whose error it is. They won't give you your gems back. It doesn't matter if the purchase was accidental or you changed your mind. If you didn't get an item that you spent the gems on, they'll give it to you.

They can tell you what you spent your gems on. You may or may not agree that is how you spent your gems, but their records are the gospel.

iusedtobedigusr
12-29-11, 08:19 AM
You have a better chance of being Beamed Up by Scotty from a Plane Piloted by Elvis, while sitting next to Bigfoot as it is Struck by Lightning over the Bermuda Triangle then ever getting a thing back from TL.

kattybell
12-29-11, 08:24 AM
You have a better chance of being Beamed Up by Scotty from a Plane Piloted by Elvis, while sitting next to Bigfoot as it is Struck by Lightning over the Bermuda Triangle then ever getting a thing back from TL.

Lol at your wording. But yes I agree.

hectorloch
12-29-11, 08:52 AM

Do you think it fair to raise Cristal's hopes like this ?

barleycoon
12-29-11, 09:18 AM

Hi, if your not sure what happened email support@teamlava.com TL can check what happened for you.
Include your storm8 ID, what happened and the game it occurred on. Support are on a limited service this week. I'm sorry this has happened to you, take care. You should recieve an automated response email back quite soon, then your issue will be addressed by TL and they'll let you know what's happened in your case.

iusedtobedigusr
12-29-11, 11:54 AM
Barley are you a Mod or work for TL?

pinkster73
12-29-11, 11:59 AM
Barley are you a Mod or work for TL?

No he/she is neither

pinkster73
12-29-11, 12:00 PM

Ah ok I understand. Keep us posted on what happens

iusedtobedigusr
12-29-11, 12:13 PM
Their records will most likely show that you have bought something; they'll credit it to you if you e-mail them.

And they're not theives; they are generally pretty good at resolving things like this in some way, even though they are not obliged to do so.

Yes, they are they steal Gems on a daily basis, which cost real $$. Yes they might resolve after 100 Emails to give what purchased...yes they ARE OBLIGED TOO. They sold a product that was never delivered. If you ordered a TV on-line and they told you sent and you had not received and $$$ from your credit card etc was spent would you say ...well they are not obliged to fill obligations so they can keep that TV ?? I will suck it up and just waste another $$$ on next one and I will hope I get. To suck up to this forum and TL is one thing...To cost Friends and Neighbors HARD earned Dollars defending a Practice that is Neither Legal or the the least bit Moral another.

iusedtobedigusr
12-29-11, 12:20 PM
No he/she is neither

Well then should state I am a wanna be Mod. I can offer some advice from reading on here. Take this advice at your own risk...Because I copy and Paste it to every post that has a problem.

maddsassy
12-30-11, 09:04 AM

ROFLMAO. That's too funny

julia3032
12-31-11, 01:54 PM

Hysterical! But true. And Rachael....they are Thieves! Don't drink barleycoon's Kool Aid. I've hd over 200 gems stolen from me since I came back 3 weeks ago. When you wake up in the morning, open your game and there are gems missing, what do you think happened?

pinkbarbie123
01-02-12, 11:09 PM
Yes, they are obliged to give you what you pay for. It is exactly stealing. I don't know how they get away with this. It's happening to too many people for it to be everyone else's fault. They took from me too, I contacted them and got a big fat too bad so sad sucker. I totally agree with iusedtobedigusr. How can anyone say they are not obliged to give you what you paid for? I don't care how much of a suck up you are there's no way anyone could believe that nonsense. Oh I know you bought this car but I'm gonna keep it, thanks for the money.