PDA

View Full Version : Glitch: How to find out what others are ordering!

Millyop
12-27-11, 05:20 AM
First, if you want to find out what others are ordering... Have a gift accepted but don't use it!
Next, you go to someone's shop and go onto your accepted gift and click use item when u are in the shop of someone else.
Then you check out the shop's order!!!
THIS GLITCH WILL BE PATCHED SOON SO HURRY!!!

mushroom79
12-27-11, 06:42 AM
pls be careful and best if not to do that. one mistap could cost your nbr precious gems. I am sure nobody wants to return to her shop to find that all her clothes have been instantly completed for gems.

Millyop
12-27-11, 06:55 AM
pls be careful and best if not to do that. one mistap could cost your nbr precious gems. I am sure nobody wants to return to her shop to find that all her clothes have been instantly completed for gems.

Mushroom, this glitch is only for checking not like wasting others gems! :) It's nothing like wasting others ^^ so don't worry

Millyop
12-27-11, 06:56 AM
I meant not wasting own or others gems --'

Ic3e
12-27-11, 07:05 AM
I know this glitch and known how to for a month and I a sure you guys it's pretty harmless. If you order for them or instantly order them nothing will happen! Except that it will say that 'Your boutique is out of aync and we have refreshes it for you' but nothing will happen.

mushroom79
12-27-11, 08:13 AM
I meant not wasting own or others gems --'

I see. But you never know what happens when they fix the glitch....it just always pay to be careful.

kooky panda
12-27-11, 10:03 AM
I agree, I did try it and got an out of sync and it did not change my order on my other game, but if you choose to complete with gems, it is possible that it may take your gems.
I have sent this over to a CM to review.

dalula
12-27-11, 01:47 PM
I agree, I did try it and got an out of sync and it did not change my order on my other game, but if you choose to complete with gems, it is possible that it may take your gems.
I have sent this over to a CM to review.

it does... i was playing and suddenly it was if i were playing in another person's game and i accidentally bought a stupid counter for gems and i lost my gems. >.<

Millyop
12-27-11, 06:01 PM
Ok so this a problem with it..I think it's a bug --'

easby06
12-28-11, 02:26 PM
I found this out by accepting a gift while on someone else's store.

Millyop
01-05-12, 04:08 AM
i hate myself now. No one is making me confident and happy. I am now weak and sad.i am a different person than everyone..this is who i am! If you don't like this, OK! Cause i am no longer HAPPY. NO ONE LIKES ME. ALL because of my stupid not dispute.so people are going bla bla this is only for disputes!..hey you're copying me! So thanks alot for EVERTHING THAT HAS HURT MY FEELINGS!! EVERYTHING THAT HAS HURTT MY FELLING!!! :(

bobbyrae
01-05-12, 07:00 AM
O.o smh.

dalula
01-05-12, 05:18 PM
.................................................. ..................................

dalula
01-05-12, 05:20 PM
I found this out by accepting a gift while on someone else's store.

yes, and choosing "use gift." :) if you order something it doesnt work, i tried and i couldnt place it (i did that on my ipod) and then I checked on my iPad acct (the one i used my ipod to order something )and it was gone