PDA

View Full Version : Bought Gems TWICE, But Where Are They?

Madamebutterflys
12-27-11, 03:13 AM
Last night my husband bought me gems because they were on sale. After he hit buy his android phone reset. When it came back up, I didn't see the ordered amount, so we ordered them again. Now both charges show up in his checking account, but no gems. I have never had any problems before, TEAMLAVA please help. Thanks so much!

pinkberry22
12-27-11, 03:53 AM
U should email support@teamlava.com they will help u more with ur problem
And hope it get fixed soon (:

mushroom79
12-27-11, 06:44 AM
you can also email Apple support. because this is an in-app purchase

maddsassy
12-27-11, 07:42 AM
Last night my husband bought me gems because they were on sale. After he hit buy his android phone reset. When it came back up, I didn't see the ordered amount, so we ordered them again. Now both charges show up in his checking account, but no gems. I have never had any problems before, TEAMLAVA please help. Thanks so much!

I'm still waiting on my gems I bought on Xmas eve. I emailed support of course no answer because of the holidays but this is ridiculous. My card was charged also but no gems. I'm really po and I don't mean poor.
I also have an android. This has never happened before either.

maddsassy
12-27-11, 07:45 AM
@mushroom79 you mean they should contact the Android market not apple. Also the android market want do anything, it's on Teamlava to correct the issue.

mushroom79
12-27-11, 08:36 AM
right. I missed the andriod part.

kooky panda
12-27-11, 09:33 AM
If you purchased gems and did not get them, try restarting your device. You can also try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.

If still not there, email support@teamlava.com. Give them the game, the day your purchased and also send them a copy of the receipt for purchase.