PDA

View Full Version : Question about the goals?

Roxie_
12-27-11, 02:04 AM
I'm working on the candy land goal, where you have to buy two giant candy canes in order to finish the goal. Can anybody tell me what kind of items you get after this goal, I'm not sure if it's worth to spend gems to complete this goal.
Feel free to add me in farm story btw, I send gifts daily and accept requests!

RoseMiti
12-27-11, 02:39 AM
I'm not sure, but I think it's a tree.

333sandy
12-27-11, 04:24 AM
I can't remember everything, but here goes, collect from 10'cherrybtrees, 15 coconut trees, 20 banana trees, pant 20 sunflowers, 30 cranberries, 30 pomegranates. I received a polar bear, a Christmas pig and a sheep snow globe. I can't remember what else there was, except a heap of requests for nbrs that took sooooo long.

333sandy
12-27-11, 04:25 AM
You get holly tree and snowy tree, one of each free and the availability to purchase more.

333sandy
12-27-11, 04:25 AM
Also, to collect from 6 holly trees, which take 2 days

hectorloch
12-27-11, 05:19 AM
Roxie, following a few more tasks (but none involving having to spend more gems) you get a pig in a Santa hat and eventually you unlock the red poinsettia flowers. You keep the candy canes and you get the hatted pig. Compared to other special items, 10 gems is quite cheap (but you've a lot of work to do as well). Depends on whether you like the pig, I suppose. But you won't get the red poinsettia unless you carry on down the list of tasks set by Santa.

Chilly Billy has a separate list of tasks. You can finish one set of tasks but not the other if you choose. These tasks reward you eventually with a sheep in a globe and the polar bear (as well as unlocking trees) but at some point you have to spend 15 gems on roses.

If you go to the top sticky on this Discussion you can see Yanochka's very helpful list and screenshots which give all the detail of the tasks (and rewards) ahead of you :)

Roxie_
12-27-11, 09:55 AM
Thanks so much for all the answers, You guys are very helpful! I don't really like the pig so I guess I'll pass on that goal :)