PDA

View Full Version : How do you make money

Britty472
10-23-10, 11:50 PM
How do you make money on restrunat story fast

Unregistered
10-24-10, 03:16 PM
When your restaurant is full and customers are being served hit the edit caffe button in the bottom right corner of the screen. It will cause all your customers to instantly Pay what they owe and leave the restaurant early!!

oregomy
10-25-10, 04:16 PM
If youre talking about what food to make, then youve got some options to consider.

Theoretically, if you do the math, French Toast is the best food because it will make 1800g per hour per stove, however, thats also 1800 servings per hour per stove, and if you have three or more stoves your making 3600+ servings per hour. I dont think that many people visit your restaurant per hour even if you have 50 happyness rating.

So instead, you may consider making omelets, the second best food. But the problem with omletes is that you make less than the demand.

So basically, if you have a lot of time on your hands, use half of your stoves to make french toast and half to make omelets. If not, make just omelets. If you dont feel like checking back every 5 minutes, then Garden Salad (30 mins). If you still dont wana check back every 30, then pick a food that will bake just in time for when you want to check. and NEVER BAKE SPAGHETTI!!! it makes a pathetic 35g per hour.

Get a lot of neighbors and tell them all to send you only stew. If you get 20 stew gifts per day you make 15,000 for free!! Tips can also add up =)

Cheers,
TheSeventhRuble

Storm8ID: gummii
10-25-10, 09:32 PM
This is probably a "blonde" question... but what is the formula or logic you used to come to the fact that fresh toast makes # per hour, omelets # per hour, and etc.? Just curious so I could apply it the other recipes. I'm a math nerd- not a very good one though! XD

deadpix
10-26-10, 12:29 AM
This is probably a "blonde" question... but what is the formula or logic you used to come to the fact that fresh toast makes # per hour, omelets # per hour, and etc.? Just curious so I could apply it the other recipes. I'm a math nerd- not a very good one though! XD

The game allows you to cook 30 servings of French Toast per minute. That amounts to 1800 servings per hour. The serving size of each dish is seen in the recipe book, just under the graphic of the dish. In the case of French Toast, it says x30, in the case of Omelettes, it's x50, etc., etc.

If you have plans to maximize your earnings per day, take note that with 24 tables and a rating of 50, you'll be serving approximately 55,000 servings of food, so serving up nothing but French Toast is only going to make you 55k, whereas serving up nothing but stew will make you 275k but is impossible to achieve. What I'm trying to say is that you need to find the best mix of dishes based on the gifts you receive and the cooking time you have.

shaan
10-26-10, 07:22 AM
add shaanb8m7b8

Unregistered
10-26-10, 08:50 AM
Please add me, my id is Coolman23.

Thank you,

Coolman23