PDA

View Full Version : Uh.. LOL slight problem I guess?

elixoxo
12-26-11, 12:26 PM
How do I buy 4 black floor tiles if I already have enough to fill my whole floor? I have 141 sitting in my "storage" already. I don't get why it's not possible to buy with them when you already have some sitting stored because I don't think I can complete my goal for the piano now.

lambyo
12-26-11, 12:49 PM
Unfortunately, you have to put down the tile you have, then buy an extra 4 tiles - that's what I did (and I have the piano - yea aa!).

ultrafrog
12-26-11, 12:53 PM
lol so what if you're at maximum expansions and have enough floor tile to cover your entire floor? You can't sell back floor tiles so you're stuck.

marrrina
12-26-11, 01:14 PM
It doesn't matter if you're at the max or the min, you can cover up any tile with a different tile. Unfortunately that's the way wallpaper and tile works. Another goal asks you to buy I think 10 new wallpaper -.-

flowless
12-26-11, 02:02 PM
i was stuck too

i had enough tile to cover the whole floor

and i needed 2,5 million for the last expansion if i wanted to buy new black tile which would take forever

so i skipped with gems i really wanted the piano

elixoxo
12-26-11, 03:46 PM
Ugh i don't want to have to skip with gems! I just completed the goals to get the gems I have so I guess the whole of achieving the gems would cancel out?

And same with me, it costs way too much to expand at this point.

143Blue
12-26-11, 04:03 PM
my floor tiles seem to dissappear all the time lol like i have enough to fill up everything but wen i put everything out i was missing 6 i was so glad cuz then i could buy the floor tiles. maybe check if some of urs magically dissappeared?:)

sourlicorice2
12-26-11, 04:35 PM
I know how u feel. I had 212 black tiles but luckily not enough to cover the whole floor. My only annoyance is its been 2 days and I still only have 1 out of ten energy drinks. Looks like I'm stuck there and can't even move onto a different goal cause every time I request something it says I already have even though it's a new day and I haven't sent one that day. I haven't been able to request anything else for 2 days. I wanted the piano to but looks like I'm out of luck with that and the other goals. I'm not using gems even if I had them to use. E

shakiba
12-26-11, 06:46 PM
It doesn't matter if you're at the max or the min, you can cover up any tile with a different tile. Unfortunately that's the way wallpaper and tile works. Another goal asks you to buy I think 10 new wallpaper -.-

Yup. I think the Prettified goal.

mushroom79
12-26-11, 09:56 PM
Ugh i don't want to have to skip with gems! I just completed the goals to get the gems I have so I guess the whole of achieving the gems would cancel out?

And same with me, it costs way too much to expand at this point.

Suggestion: I am not sure if this works but you could try: block your door with something, after an hour or so, unblock your door and close your game. This sometimes leads to a rapid sell out of your items in your store amd if u come back, all your items would have sold away and you get quick coins. Next, replenish your stock with all the short time items (1, 5 or 15 min items) if you have time. Then repeat the cycle....

Blocking the door then unblocking it sometimes leads to a rapid sell out of your items. Happened to me before and idk why, its happening in RS for me even though I don't block the door.

elixoxo
12-27-11, 03:32 PM
It's happened to me before too I think it's a glitch but it works out sometimes when you need to sell things quickly. I hate using rapid stock items for some reason lol. Most of my
shop is stoked with items that take a day to finish. Oh well thoug.

elixoxo
12-27-11, 03:32 PM
my floor tiles seem to dissappear all the time lol like i have enough to fill up everything but wen i put everything out i was missing 6 i was so glad cuz then i could buy the floor tiles. maybe check if some of urs magically dissappeared?:)

Oh yeah!!!! I forgot about that. Mine disappear too I noticed so maybe it'll work out.

ecxtasy
12-27-11, 04:24 PM
Whenever I block my door I don't get any rapid sales must be certain users

kooky panda
12-27-11, 05:00 PM
Whenever I block my door I don't get any rapid sales must be certain users

It does seem to be random. I have never had the quick sell.

shakiba
12-27-11, 05:50 PM
It does seem to be random. I have never had the quick sell.

And it doesnt happen everytime to those players. For me, it doesnt usually happen. Only once a while.