PDA

View Full Version : Any way of getting gems back that were accidentally spent?

DABNZ
12-26-11, 11:43 AM
I started yesterday with over 150 gems (can't remember the exact amount but I know it was over that). It seems that during the day, one of my family may have hit one of those pop ups for instantly getting all your items for some huge amount of gems.

Is this an instance where TL might give them back? We don't buy gems and have spent a LONG time building up our gems, so we are a little disappointed that we used them accidentally.

I think that the pop up was mistaken for one of the ones that pop up when logging into game, and someone just hit the top of the box and voila.... Now down to 29 gems!

julia3032
12-26-11, 11:50 AM
Oh, doesn't that make you sick? I doubt that they will do anything, but feel free to email them.

sourlicorice2
12-26-11, 04:47 PM
They won't do anything sry. It's just one of the many gem traps. They don't refund accidental gem purchases even when caused by a gem trap of their doing.

mushroom79
12-26-11, 09:29 PM
thats why we call them gem traps!

143Blue
12-26-11, 09:33 PM
not really cuz even if we had a comfirm button the person who did it would prob sasy yes? anyway im sorry but TL wont do anything:( if it was a bigger amont of gems Apple would do something

julia3032
12-26-11, 09:41 PM
not really cuz even if we had a comfirm button the person who did it would prob sasy yes? anyway im sorry but TL wont do anything:( if it was a bigger amont of gems Apple would do something

Apple will not do anything in this case. These were not gems that were purchased. Apple will only refund your money if an error occurred...not for use in game play.

jtm101
12-26-11, 09:45 PM
Sounds like it is time to PIN protect your device so only you play the games.

12-26-11, 09:58 PM
I don't play fashion story, I play restaurant story and other TL games. Just to share, in the restaurant story after mastering recipe level 2 & 4, they reward someone with gems, there are several ocassions that the restaurant story apps fail to do that, I lost about 4-5 gems, it happened on October this year, have contacted TL techsupport but they just closed my issue. It's is these a thing that they won't refund or give me back my gems. U can try to contact them Good luck !!!!!

pinkster73
12-26-11, 10:24 PM
Aww I feel bad for you :(

DABNZ
12-27-11, 07:27 PM
Thanks everyone, it's a shame but not the end of the world. My whole family plays it together, it's just for fun, so I won't be password protecting or anything. It was just an accident and we will just have to keep playing to build them up again.

Do hate the gem traps tho, it is the only TL game we play that has these, others ask to confirm or you have to place an item and confirm before you purchase, that would be nice to have on FS as well.

shakiba
12-27-11, 07:33 PM
Sorry to hear this. :9
Dont worry, you will make some gems :D
Sorry, dont want to say negative things. Just positive. Hope a miracle will happen to you.

Secretdiamonds
07-24-13, 06:22 AM
My friend on fashion story has spent 24 of her gems and she has spent a long time saving up her gems and is really disappointed. Please can TeamLava give her gems back.

kooky panda
07-24-13, 10:35 AM
I am sorry about what happened to your friend!

For loss of gems, she/he will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.