PDA

View Full Version : Make Up Mirror Not Working

HelenaB
12-26-11, 10:11 AM
I love the new vanity but there are some problems with it.
After your item is ready, you can't always transfer it to a table to sell.
It takes you back to the original order menu and then you get a message saying you are out of sync.
Right now I am completely unable to sell a finished eyeshadow. I just can't get it "out" of the vanity. I know several others are having this problem.
I wanted to make sure you knew about it. It's such a great concept, I hope u get it working and develop more!
I hope you read here!!

Thanks!!

lambyo
12-26-11, 11:17 AM
This happens to me also. Close out the program, if you're on ios, make sure it isn't running in the background, then restart. I think what happens is when you collect coins first, then go to get the makeup, things get messed up. So restart, then get your makeup, it should work - that's what I've been doing and it has worked so far.

mushroom79
12-26-11, 09:43 PM
yep I am also having this problem. What I did after I fail to put out the completed item on a table is to do other stuff like visiting nbrs, liking, ordering from catalog etc...then re-order the makeup. But what lambyo says makes more sense, at least you will not lose your makeup ordered.

kooky panda
12-27-11, 10:15 AM
This is a known issue and TL is working on it. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues