PDA

View Full Version : Boutique Party Pt. 2

Ic3e
12-26-11, 03:12 AM
Okay so for pt. 2 ot says I need to spend 5,000 coins on an outfit, shoes, and accersories. With the recent update I was able to complete the shoe part (Lady in Red's Black Gogo Boots- 11,000 coins). Now my problem is I already bought all available coin purchases! I bought all items available for sale in coins and now I'm stuck. Is there a way to settle with just gems? HELP!

julia3032
12-26-11, 03:17 AM
You are the 2nd person who has told me they bought all the coin items. I don't think gem purchases work because I bought a pair of shoes for gems and it didn't count for the goal.

pinkberry22
12-26-11, 04:16 AM
Yes u need to spend coins not gems
And it's wired that some ppl bought all the coin items o.o
Lol i know I didn't!
U will have to wait till some new ones come and hopefully for coins!

Ic3e
12-26-11, 05:49 AM
Well that sucks :( Oh and I bought all coin items cause I really have no idea what to do with all my coins plus it's too much of a hassle to expand and remodel. I remodel once before and took out 300,000 coins but it took me over an hour to redecorate plus I did't really have a design in mind so I guess it took more than an hour probably 2.

mushroom79
12-26-11, 08:04 AM
simple. cos the purpose is to get you to spend gems to skip the task. Well, if I am not going to get coin clothes and accessories, then I will forget about this goal.