PDA

View Full Version : Is there really only ONE breeding slot?

cookiemonstur
12-25-11, 03:36 PM
Or do more unlock as you level up? I'm already level 10, & only have 1 slot. & 146 gems for another is insane but the breeding times are insanely long!

xokay
12-25-11, 04:16 PM
I haven't heard of people unlocking any more slots, but I'm hoping they'll add this feature into the game. It's still really new, though, so it's hard to know whether or not it'll happen. Fingers crossed!

driftboutique
12-25-11, 04:57 PM
Right now, yes. I'm at level 20, which apparently is the current level cap and I still only have one :p

I really hope they change this here and in zoo as well. It's no fun waiting days for something to happen.

xSnowyOwlx
12-25-11, 10:21 PM
Like driftboutique said, Level 20 is the current level cap and you only get the 1 breeding slot each for regular and crossbreeding.

I just hope they add more for coins.

cookiemonstur
12-26-11, 05:52 PM
Not to mention, 149 gems is A LOT to buy a new slot :( I haven't bred any goldfish especially because I am not waiting 3 days for something with only one slot until I have pretty much every other pet :/

Mike4188
01-26-13, 03:10 AM
Not to mention, 149 gems is A LOT to buy a new slot :( I haven't bred any goldfish especially because I am not waiting 3 days for something with only one slot until I have pretty much every other pet :/

Basically it costs $30.00 in gems to breed more than one....rediculous