PDA

View Full Version : Bullfrog

mistysunshine03
12-25-11, 03:27 PM
Anyone know which pets to crossbread to get the bullfrog?

cupcakes4cece
12-25-11, 04:03 PM
Tree Frog and English Bulldog.

PattyZhangp
01-02-12, 10:04 AM
I wouldn't try to get the bullfrog if I were you, because to get the Treefrog you have to complete a collection for the High Jump Contest, which includes families of four Benegals, Border Collies, and Toygers. You'd have to spend $105 on gems just for the Birder Collie, and you'd need to buy $10's worth of gems to get the family of Benegals (each baby costs as much as the parent. I'm not sure if the Toyger costs coins or gems to crossbreed, but probably coins. To get the bullfrog you'd have to spend about $115 in real money just to get the Treefrog, and then the bullfrog might cost gems crossbreed, too.

dalula
01-02-12, 11:48 AM
I wouldn't try to get the bullfrog if I were you, because to get the Treefrog you have to complete a collection for the High Jump Contest, which includes families of four Benegals, Border Collies, and Toygers. You'd have to spend $105 on gems just for the Birder Collie, and you'd need to buy $10's worth of gems to get the family of Benegals (each baby costs as much as the parent. I'm not sure if the Toyger costs coins or gems to crossbreed, but probably coins. To get the bullfrog you'd have to spend about $115 in real money just to get the Treefrog, and then the bullfrog might cost gems crossbreed, too.
Oh wow.... I think having a REAL bullfrog might cost less.... But $115 is craazy!!

xSnowyOwlx
01-02-12, 12:46 PM
The border collie is really all you have to spend money on. I got the bengal parents with free gems I had earned - 11 upfront and the rest from completing goals.

The only reason I haven't completed the Bengal family is because it will take 2 weeks to complete (7 days to breed each baby and I sure as heck won't be paying 149 gems for another nest!)

So, with the gems I've earned I can complete the Bengal family for free. It's the border collie that is ridiculous. 596 gems!

sourlicorice2
01-02-12, 01:54 PM
Which is why I'll only use free gems on this game. No way would I spend that much real money to complete one family.

3cala
06-22-12, 06:11 AM
Wow, that's insane. Thanks for this info because I couldn't figure it out. I wonder how many people actually fork over that much money. Too bad they don't make these games so exclusive to people who have $$$$

3cala
06-22-12, 06:13 AM
Wow, that's insane. Thanks for this info because I couldn't figure it out. I wonder how many people actually fork over that much money. Too bad they make these games so exclusive to people who have $$$$

corrected my typo above (could not find edit post option)

Buddies777
06-22-12, 01:07 PM
I think the developers hand must have slipped when they punched in the gem cost, maybe it was supposed to be 14 gems and oh 9 oops.. Now there are new pets each week it's not so bad to miss out a few pets that cost big gem money.

poggy30
06-27-12, 09:05 PM
That is ridiculous.149 gems.