PDA

View Full Version : HELP Transfer: from ANDROID to iPad2 please

jennabug5
12-25-11, 02:33 PM
I've seen plenty of forum threads dealing with transfering from iOS to iOS and only using TeamLava support for Android transfers...but what's the protocol for transfering FROM DROID TO iPAD2? Is it TeamLava support only??

PLEASE do not just give me this link again
( http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device ) ...it doesnt help

If someone is 100% certain on how to transfer from Android to iPad2 please let me know, and also what to do before I start transfer (like noting gem count, game level, etc...)

Thank you in advance & Merry Christmas,
Jenna

Rachael98
12-25-11, 03:05 PM
You can:

E-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com), but remember that they'll be busy;
OR
Download a Storm8 (www.storm8.com/games) game and then transfer your Storm8 account via that:)

xcellent
12-26-11, 08:55 AM
How about this thread?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?347-Have-a-New-Device-How-To-Transfer-Your-Existing-Account

(Dont mind the red bold message.... It currently support all games now.... )

lu11
12-26-11, 09:49 AM
I had same prob. You have to contact team lava. I had to download new game with new id then tell them
How many
in gems or bucks I had. They sent old game back and old id. Worked just fine for me. Good luck.

viviansmo
12-26-11, 11:42 AM
I recently transferred my Farm from android to ipad2. It was simple and I did not need team lava support.
What I did was actually read the transfer post above (xcellent's). Then I followed the directions. Heh. ;)

I downloaded a free Storm8 character game (role-playing... I chose pets live) on my android and played just long enough to get to level 2. Then I did the same on iPad, logged in to the game, and selected transfer. It transferred the charter game, naturally, which I then deleted, but also transferred all other storm8/team lava games. My farm magically appeared on my iPad.

jennabug5
12-27-11, 12:00 AM
Thank you very much to those who replied; I greatly appreciate the pointers (and saving of the headache!) <3

xoxox
Jenna