PDA

View Full Version : How to Get Daily Bonus 4 Days in a Row?

gorgeously_me
12-25-11, 08:12 AM
Hey guys, I'm a Junior Member for this Community Forum. And I really am wondering if someone could help me on how to get daily bonus 4 days in row. I'm stuck on that goal. Another thing I don't quite understand is that, I've been receiving bonuses now and then but the goal still indicates 0/4. I could really use some help guys. Thanks. :)

mushroom79
12-25-11, 08:18 AM
just remember to log in on 4 consecutive days, gorgeous!

mushroom79
12-25-11, 08:19 AM
the daily bonus will pop up for every consecutive days you log in....that's for the piano goal? btw could you also tell me what are the other tasks together with this daily 4 bonus thingy.

nmishii
12-25-11, 08:25 AM
Others are having the same issue:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21684-NOOOOO!!!!!-I-want-the-piano-but-you-won-t-let-me-complete-without-50-gems!!!!!

gorgeously_me
12-25-11, 08:38 AM
yup, this is all about aiming to get the pink piano. tasks along to get this piano are to visit 4 neighbors, ask for 2 lipsticks from neighbors and lastly to get daily bonus 4 days in a row. :) though i really am bothered since what just blocks me from getting the piano is not being able to accomplish the task of getting daily bonus 4 days in a row. I mean, i really did logged in daily, but the goal still indicates 0/4! Hmm. =\ anyway, thanks for the tip. :)

gorgeously_me
12-26-11, 12:18 AM
Hey guys!:) i got the piano already! The goal has been updated. Instead of getting daily bonus 4 days n a row, you just have to add one more neighbor tgen that's it. :)

digital_ghost
12-26-11, 02:53 PM
Oh cool. I wondered how come I suddenly got my piano without finishing the log in part. :)

sourlicorice2
12-26-11, 04:37 PM
Hey guys!:) i got the piano already! The goal has been updated. Instead of getting daily bonus 4 days n a row, you just have to add one more neighbor tgen that's it. :)

Now I just wish I could get my energy drinks for that goal. I'm stuck on 1/10 for two days now :-(

shakiba
12-26-11, 06:44 PM
You know whats weird? I did the same goal, same part... I didnt get the same instructions.
I had to do the following:
-Visit 4 nbrs
-Add 80 Nbrs ( but i only needed to add 1 since I had 79 nbrs)
-Collect 2 lipsticks

Weird. Some my nbrs told me they had different instructions than me. oh well, this way was easier for me.

shakiba
12-26-11, 06:45 PM
Now I just wish I could get my energy drinks for that goal. I'm stuck on 1/10 for two days now :-(

Oh wow, I read this too late. Lol nevermind what I've i said.

watwatnthebutt
12-27-11, 10:44 AM
I don't see any goals and my other stories are indicating that my neighbors are requesting materials. I would love to give materials but I don't know how or where to give it to them! Is giving materials an update that android users don't have? I don't see any goals at all, even after I uninstalled and reinstalled with the update. HELP!

memeeta
12-31-11, 06:11 PM
Add me and lets have fun and help each other to complite the goals im alwayes active, my id is memeeta

dalula
12-31-11, 06:14 PM
I dont remember having to do that to complete a goal... :confused:

kooky panda
12-31-11, 08:18 PM
I dont remember having to do that to complete a goal... :confused:
TL changed the goal and dropped that part to make the goal easier